Encourage users to click the Ads?

I want to encourage users to click the Ads, they will receive rewards in the game.
However, I am using admob ads. I think action encourages users to click on the ads will be invalid.

Ad networks allow doing so?
Help me please!

You can use reward ads for this…You can try pollfish …Unity reward videos ads …etc

Pollfish (survey) and any rewarded video ads will do.

I can suggest giving our rewarded videos a try?

Through our system, the publisher is able to reward the view, but not the click. The reward could be in-app goods, virtual currency, or any content provided by the app.

Fortunately, after watching a video, users are a lot more likely to install an app, helping you to earn more revenue :slight_smile:

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like more info.

https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/api/interface_g_a_d_reward_based_video_ad

if it was illegal then why do they have that?

As a general rule, it’s a bad idea to encourage direct clicks or accidental clicks on the ads and many mobile ad networks (including Avocarrot) will strictly prohibit such behavior because it’s one of the requirements set by the advertisers (which apart from clicks, they also heavily optimize for post-click performance).

Having said that and as others have correctly pointed out, incentivized videos and incentivized surveys are supported by some mobile ad networks with the blessing of the advertisers that want to run such campaigns and you should be perfectly fine running those. Just ask individually each ad network you’d like to use.

thank you for supporting me