Facebook Audience Network (FAN) High CTR - Interstitial Ad

Hi,

I have started using FAN recently. I am getting high CTR for interstitial Ad’s that is 18% yesterday. Even though i followed some guidelines. Also their Ad Fill rate is low, getting inbetween 65% - 70% fillrate. Please let me know is there any policies for FAN like Admob. I am really worried about this.

Thanks.

If you are sure that it wasn’t accidental clicks, then you no need to worry.

Otherwise, you need to worry.

Thanks for your reply. R u using FAN ? what is your CTR for Interstitial Ads ?

FAN numbers in their dashboard are quite different from the real ones. Try to monitor them with some analytic sdk and you’ll see that, for example, in the dashboard they show less Impressions than real (so their ecpm looks higher too). Also Requests/Filled/etc are about 30% off.

I’am using Mediation and i’am setting FAN as first network, then AbMob as Second, since FAN have low fill rate and righest RPM: this way I’am not loosing any request.

I noticed that about the difference in numbers between FAN Report and AdMob report, but later a figured out that Facebook uses different timezone, they use USA timing while AdMob was configured with my country timing, this was my case!

Really interesting! Can you give me example (ios & android code) to do this Mediation. Thank you :slight_smile:

FAN’s fill rate will never be close to 100%, because FAN only show ads if the user have facebook app installed. So 60% - 70% is the standart fill rate.

mopub

Mind sharing the mediation name? Is it hayzap?

Hi Guys. We are planning to integrate FAN also into AdMob mediation. Where can you even find the Ad manager in facebook, to set it up? Interstital, banners etc…sdk’s…
thanks!

AFAIK hayzap doesn’t provide us with control over mediation…their algorithm calculate the best eCpm in real time and delivers the ads…