October 2013 Admob Payment

Hello everybody! I had received an email notification payment of Admob from October 02, but to day is October 22, money still not send to my bank account (like previous month is September 17)? Anyone, please help!

Is this for September earnings? if so I think its too early.

My transaction page shows

Oct 21 : Automatic payment in progress: Bank account …

Yes! But I know, Admod usually payment from 15 to 17 of month, because my friends also Admob payment at that time?

I just noticed that the payment posted after I read your thread but It was not received yet. I think I will have it either tomorrow or sometime this week here in US.

Thank you! I’m a Android Developer in Vietnam

hello, i am from india and using old amob, i started using admob in september last, any idea when will i get payment?

@toxic mine says the same (“Automatic payment in progress:…” from Oct 21st), but I didnt receive any email yet from them. I guess the money should be in by tomorrow.
@smartphonedev01 I think you’re referring the Old Admob, where payment arrives on 10-15th of the month, but regarding 2 months ago (which in October would be the payment of August)

same here today 22 oct i received the “Automatic payment in progress” message, hopefully the money will be deposit to my bank account within a few days. Just give it some time, a lot of things are going on at google and US generally (possible bankruptcy and stuff), but i don’t think you will lose your earnings by any means

Just received the email 10min ago from AdMob confirming the deposit/payment.

I also received the email saying they are processing the payment for the new admob (late August + September). It will probably take several days since it’s bank transfer.

Surprisingly I had money on my account the same day they did the payment. Depends on country and bank probably.

The payment hit my bank account today. 24 hours after they sent the email that they are processing it.

Yep, got my September earnings hit the bank this morning as well.