Flurry Ads experience

​I have been trying Flurry Ads for a couple of days now. (Native and Banners with MoPub mediation and Interstitial with direct integration)

eCPM values are kind of low but still could be acceptable, but fill rates are so bad that I feel it’s not worth to keep it even in last position of waterfall. Like 1200 Banner impressions for AdMob and 30 for Flurry (even with Flurry being in higher waterfall position than AdMob)

Anyone had better fill rate experiences with Flurry?

I don’t know how Flurry works, but in your case could be that the eCPM you have in your waterfall is too high for them to fill an impression.

About Banners and Native Ads, in MoPub mediation the waterfall ecpm is used only to select the priority of the Ads. So setting it high will allow to always show the preferred network (if any Ad is available at all regardless of ecpm)
About Interstitials, it’s just a simple waterfall I made myself in my app code; and Flurry gets very little impressions compared to the networks placed after in the waterfall.

I thought it meant something more than just to set the priority.

Yes, actually it’s also the values used by MoPub Market place to determine when to serve their own Ads (which is if their Ads offer a higher ecpm than the one set in the waterfall for each Network)