Laundry in Ho Chi Minh city

Mr Clean is one of the very few Dry Cleaners in Ho Chi Minh City that have a Dry Cleaning machine on location. This enables us to keep cost low while being able to control the cleaning process.

Many places that say dry cleaning but uses steam cleaning which causes color fading, shortens the life of your clothes and can cause damage. Mr Clean does Dry Cleaning the right we use an oil based solvent that gets your clothes clean and keeps them lasting longer. We use the same methods of dry cleaning as the USA.

We offer free pickup and deliver to most locations in HCMC and have a 24 hour turnaround. Please contact 09-DRYCLEAN (09-37925326) or go to our website at mrcleanvietnam.com

Mr Clean - dry cleaning & laundry services in HCM - gi?t ?i gi?t khô gi?t h?p (09dryclean.com)

Do you have an android app that I can upload my laundry to? Looool

This is great news. Thank you.

Do I get a refund if its not clean enough to my satisfaction?

I don’t know why, but i just clicked the link

Selection_016.jpg
“Not sure if post should be deleted, or kept for laughs!”

I, for one, welcome our new dry-cleaning overlords.

Since this thread was posted in advertising networks section. I thought some ad network targeting laundry apps. Heck where are the genuine laundry apps on play store?

I think you found a niche with great potential.

I guess this guy thinks ‘advertising network’ is a place for advertising topics, lol :))

This guy has probably found more views than other posts get :smiley:

Here we don’t need Dry Cleaning machine, but maybe my wife or my mother need in our lives :))))

We are also owning a cleaning business, for your information, We are offering best house cleaning services orange county at affordable prices , Let us know about your location we are ready to serve you immediately