2000 daily active users

Hi everyone.
I have an android app (poems) getting about 2000 daily active users, an average session duration around 4 minutes and 6 screens per session.

I use only AdMob interstitial (CTR = 3%) on start and I’m getting only $8/day. :frowning:

The users coming from Brazil.

Please let me know if you have any tip to improve my earnings. Thanks.

Change your audience for better country. Experiment with ad placement. You can also change app design to get it more attractive, ad some images (not stolen), share options. Poems you said, maybe give some option to send it via sms?

Thanks for your reply. Change our audience is impossible at this moment. In our app we have thousands of original images and a lot of share options (sms/facebook/instagram/twitter)

What is the best adnetwork for interstitial when the audience are from brazil?

Hi d3d,

To improve your earnings, I would recommend using Mopub mediation, using multiple networks, and setting floors on your CPM.
If one network is unable to fill your ad requests, or doesn’t have the CPM that you want, you can cascade down to another network to fill the request.
At Phunware, we are already setup with Mopub as a provider.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to chat further.
Thanks
Phunware Nick

I too have an app with a majority of users from South America, Brazil, Chile, Mexico… I use Appodeal and am pretty happy with it. Stats from last month:

appodeal_december_brazil.jpg

Link in my signature if you’re interested. Good luck !

To listen poems for free, download “KAHANI” App. KAHANI also offers short stories, hindi stories, shayari, kids story etc.

What’s the name of your app? I would love to try it.
I’m sorry to tell you that Latin America has one of the lowest paying ads. But I’m sure you can make your app reach other regions as well.
Appodeal has released a new Performance Index, with comparison stats from ad networks, ad formats, regions and devices. That should help you plan out a monetization with higher revenue.