Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Admob - Ridicules amount of Invalid Traffic...Anyone else??

So I look at my admob today for last months earnings and for "Invalid Traffic - AdMob Applications - AdWords Ads" is $380.22..WTF? thats more then 30% of my earnings in invalid traffic!!

anyone else having a similar situation with a high amount of invalid traffic..The month of Oct was only $55, and Sept was under $1....what is going on with admob?

gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorelolo View Post
    So I look at my admob today for last months earnings and for "Invalid Traffic - AdMob Applications - AdWords Ads" is $380.22..WTF? thats more then 30% of my earnings in invalid traffic!!

anyone else having a similar situation with a high amount of invalid traffic..The month of Oct was only $55, and Sept was under $1....what is going on with admob?
    I will post my invalid traffic soon. Right now away from my machine. Thanks to draw the attention.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorelolo View Post

It's December I think..high CPC rates so they check every invalid click..Usually my invalid traffic between 10-15$ per month but for December its 250$...I am ok with this cause I earned 30% higher than previous months....This is happend to me also on 2014 December..Holidays high RPM high traffic high invalid traffic

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Never tried this app, so cant say any thing about it.
    Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

5. Dislikes tacchan23, UnluckyGuy disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've got $250 invalid traffic between 26-28 dec. AdMob says that it's from advertisers with freuded accounts and stolen credit cards and it's nothing related to my app. I asked why they charge me for the fact that someone cheated on them (I succesfully served theyre ads, I've done my job) and why the invalid traffic is about 300% of total earnings in those days. No answer yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    for avoiding invalid links, you masy post the capetcha to be safe from avoid traffic
    Happy to have Leo Safeguard V3 in my Android

8. Dislikes tacchan23 disliked this post