Admob - Ridicules amount of Invalid Traffic...Anyone else??

So I look at my admob today for last months earnings and for “Invalid Traffic - AdMob Applications - AdWords Ads” is $380.22…WTF? thats more then 30% of my earnings in invalid traffic!!

anyone else having a similar situation with a high amount of invalid traffic…The month of Oct was only $55, and Sept was under $1…what is going on with admob?

I will post my invalid traffic soon. Right now away from my machine. Thanks to draw the attention.

It’s December I think…high CPC rates so they check every invalid click…Usually my invalid traffic between 10-15$ per month but for December its 250$…I am ok with this cause I earned 30% higher than previous months…:)…This is happend to me also on 2014 December…Holidays high RPM high traffic high invalid traffic

Never tried this app, so cant say any thing about it.

I’ve got $250 invalid traffic between 26-28 dec. AdMob says that it’s from advertisers with freuded accounts and stolen credit cards and it’s nothing related to my app. I asked why they charge me for the fact that someone cheated on them (I succesfully served theyre ads, I’ve done my job) and why the invalid traffic is about 300% of total earnings in those days. No answer yet.

for avoiding invalid links, you masy post the capetcha to be safe from avoid traffic