All world's Android & ios developer Earn upto 10,000$ Extra from my affiliate link

Hello My Friend, Android and ios Developers !!!

We all each other working since a long time for Android and ios applications and earning money from mobile Ad networks
We all also know, the maximum Mobile Ad network running affiliate System but we always avoid it or not give much attention.

But just before four months, one day i was thinking some thing about it and finally i decided to ask to my all friends,
weather they are agree with my views.

May be you will believe it or not but, within a week some 20 developers get join my proposal,
they close their old Ad-network and Re-Signup with new email account under my Affiliate link

As all we know Joining through an affiliate link there is no loss who Join the site. But there is benefit of him under you join that site.
So your earning will never get effect to Joining through any affiliate link.

SO WHAT I DID?

I given a Proposal to my developers friends for 80% revenue share with them. May be thats why maximum get agreed with me

Today there is more then 150 friends already get join under my affiliate link and some of them earning till 10,000$ Extra Income
Only just making a new account with same mobile Ad network of their choice.

Example of Revenue share from Mobilecore:

WHEN MY FRIEND REACHES I Get Earn I Pay to Friends 80% Rest Keep by me 20%
100,000 (IMP) $100 80$ 20$
1,000,000 (IMP) $400 320$ 80$
10,000,000 (IMP) $1,000 800$ 200$
50,000,000 (IMP) $3,500 2800$ 700$ 100,000,000 (IMP) $5,000 4000$ 1000$

At present my average Impression come Appx. 7,00,000 from each developers
So My Earning 7x20$x150= 21000$ monthly.

Further this Income Im getting only from 20% revenue share, Appx. 84,000$ get distribute between all other developers.

So if any one of my friends wish to join me through my given below affiliate link then most welcome.

If your choice is for other Mobile Ad-Network, then send me a private massage and tell me
which Ad-network you wanted to join.

i will Send you that Mobile Ad-Network affiliate link and will give 80% to you, rest 20% will keep by me

Link of Mobilecore : Click Here

Link of Leadbolt : [b]click here[/b]

Link of StartApp : Click Here

You are free to use any mobile Ad-Network, so Earn some Extra Income an Enjoy your life with me !!!

i sales the reviews for your apps.
www.fiverr.com/malik1994

We are good on our own…

The one who earned till $10000 is me. Now, share me 80% of that.