[LWP APP]Which ad network is suitable ?

hello

Is there any adnetwork out there with an good option to earn via lwp ? I am looking for an notification ads solution as personification apps is my forte.I dont want to use hummer mobi which are too aggressive.What options or ad type should you all recommend to earn good and more than ppi network.

should i go with

-admob ?

alphagravel is working on a 3rd-party solution. This will be the best 3rd-party SDK in the market. I’ll let you know once it’s out. Thanks.

Matt

As you can imagine, LWP apps tend to have lower LTV for users. If you are looking to maximize revenues for apps with shorter life cycles, I think you should check us out. We have an out-of-app experience for your users who come from 3rd party app stores. We are able to serve up to 30 interstitial/video ads/day per user and we have a average CPM of $.50 (which is very high given the amount of impressions each user can see). I just posted a thread about Tapcore, come check us out and join the discussion!

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/45373-tapcore-better-monetize-your-3rd-party-market-apps.html

It is good to know about networking, i also need it accordingly for my website Essay Help UK. Could i get complete info,so it will be very helpful for me.

If you have virtual currency we highly recommend checking out TheoremReach as rewarded surveys have extremely high payouts and some users really love taking them.

Hey, you can also try us, MadMobile.
We are in the business for over 6 years already and this is what we can offer you right now:
-0 detections (if they appear, we fix it in few days)
-NET0 payouts
-Automatic ads integration/mass ads integration
-APK tuning (changing package name, app name, icon e.t.c)
-Flexible ads behavior (setting ads frequency, hide app icon, don’t show ads for GP installs e.t.c.)
-Sub IDs support and direct download links for mediabuyers
-Advanced reporting system with GEO/CPM/APPS breakdown as well as average system CPM rates
-Great support :slight_smile:
Up to 20 ads per day. Please feel free to sign up at www.madmobile.biz or contact us at support[at]madmobile.biz