Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Best Performing Ad Networks December 2015

Hey guys,

What are your best performing ad networks so far for December?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    For me:

1st place - Appnext - about $4-$5 eCPM. Stable.
    2nd place - Mobile core - about $3 eCPM, although Mobile core is known to cheat in impressions to increase the eCPM.
    3rd place - admob - very stable usually, but these days are not as good. One of the reasons is that I moved them from app laucnh location a while ago (such a stupid move by admob, to ban this location). Riught now Appnext and Mobile core are in rotation there.
    Always use more than 1 network

gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewowser247 View Post
    For me:

2nd place - Mobile core - about $3 eCPM, although Mobile core is known to cheat in impressions to increase the eCPM.
    3rd place - admob - very stable usually, but these days are not as good. One of the reasons is that I moved them from app laucnh location a while ago (such a stupid move by admob, to ban this location). Riught now Appnext and Mobile core are in rotation there.
    Why not appodeal? Its giving good results too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcc View Post
    Why not appodeal? Its giving good results too.
    Because they are new, and I usually don't go with new monetization solutions less than 2 years old, and because they don't have Appnext and Mobioe Core in their mediation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    1st Place Admob $5-6 eCPM rates on interstitals
    2nd Place Start App $1.50-2 ecpm rates
    3rd Place Airpush They gave me ecpm increase on notification ads since one of my old apps is going viral on Mobango this app is pushing 300k daily impressions

Sucky Adnetworks, Mobilecore <sucky 20 cent ecpm rates not sure why they suck for half the users and good for other half.
    www.magicgenieapps.com

Make apps with no coding required

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewowser247 View Post
    For me:

What kind of Apps are you seeing these results with? Games or Apps? Also, Admob allows on Launch Interstitials, but they MUST appear after a "Loading" Page and not the first thing a user sees.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tapaulo View Post
    What kind of Apps are you seeing these results with? Games or Apps? Also, Admob allows on Launch Interstitials, but they MUST appear after a "Loading" Page and not the first thing a user sees.
    Actually both - games and apps. I gave the overall average for all my apps (I have about 10).
    As for the admob clarification - thanks. Interesting. But I'm still afraid to use admob in app launch. Seems too risky.

gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Using admob Interstitials on app launch is absolutely ok if it comes after load screen.

But despite of following all ad rules of admob, my Interstitial CTR is between 3%-4% for one of my apps.

Will it make admob to take action again. As alreasy they have suspended ads to this app and later resumed when i made corrections and added loading screen??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcc View Post
    Using admob Interstitials on app launch is absolutely ok if it comes after load screen.

But despite of following all ad rules of admob, my Interstitial CTR is between 3%-4% for one of my apps.

Will it make admob to take action again. As alreasy they have suspended ads to this app and later resumed when i made corrections and added loading screen??
    Your App was suspended the fist time because it didn't have a Loading Screen.
    After that you introduced the Loading Screen and then submitted it again.
    After this it's been suspended once more? and what did you modify when submitting it again?

gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacchan23 View Post
    Your App was suspended the fist time because it didn't have a Loading Screen.
    After that you introduced the Loading Screen and then submitted it again.
    After this it's been suspended once more? and what did you modify when submitting it again?

I got Interstitial ads suspension only once because my app had no load screen.

I implemented
    load screen --> show ad--> app main content

After this change, i submitted the app and made appeal to admob. They resumed the ads again.

Now my CTR is going high again even with the load screen. So i am afraid if admob will suspend the ads again. Any comment in this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast