Best Performing Ad Networks December 2015

Hey guys,

What are your best performing ad networks so far for December?

For me:

1st place - Appnext - about $4-$5 eCPM. Stable.
2nd place - Mobile core - about $3 eCPM, although Mobile core is known to cheat in impressions to increase the eCPM.
3rd place - admob - very stable usually, but these days are not as good. One of the reasons is that I moved them from app laucnh location a while ago (such a stupid move by admob, to ban this location). Riught now Appnext and Mobile core are in rotation there.

Why not appodeal? Its giving good results too.

Because they are new, and I usually don’t go with new monetization solutions less than 2 years old, and because they don’t have Appnext and Mobioe Core in their mediation.

1st Place Admob $5-6 eCPM rates on interstitals
2nd Place Start App $1.50-2 ecpm rates
3rd Place Airpush They gave me ecpm increase on notification ads since one of my old apps is going viral on Mobango this app is pushing 300k daily impressions

Sucky Adnetworks, Mobilecore <sucky 20 cent ecpm rates not sure why they suck for half the users and good for other half.

What kind of Apps are you seeing these results with? Games or Apps? Also, Admob allows on Launch Interstitials, but they MUST appear after a “Loading” Page and not the first thing a user sees.

Actually both - games and apps. I gave the overall average for all my apps (I have about 10).
As for the admob clarification - thanks. Interesting. But I’m still afraid to use admob in app launch. Seems too risky.

Using admob Interstitials on app launch is absolutely ok if it comes after load screen.

But despite of following all ad rules of admob, my Interstitial CTR is between 3%-4% for one of my apps.

Will it make admob to take action again. As alreasy they have suspended ads to this app and later resumed when i made corrections and added loading screen??

Your App was suspended the fist time because it didn’t have a Loading Screen.
After that you introduced the Loading Screen and then submitted it again.
After this it’s been suspended once more? and what did you modify when submitting it again?

I got Interstitial ads suspension only once because my app had no load screen.

I implemented
load screen –> show ad–> app main content

After this change, i submitted the app and made appeal to admob. They resumed the ads again.

Now my CTR is going high again even with the load screen. So i am afraid if admob will suspend the ads again. Any comment in this?

Try to contact someone in call with Google admob…if they suspend your app again they will credit all the balance made by that app till now…this happened to my friend a year back…So be careful…

Will they suspend my Admob account also?

Whats their criteria to suspend/dismiss the admob account?

I will try to contact someone in admob regarding this.

They may not suspend your account but they flag your account as suspicious …If they find anything strange in future they will ban the apps one by one…this is the situation happened to my friend last year…Don’t worry contact someone ASAP…when you contact someone from admob if possible don’t tell your account Gmail…Just ask your questions as a user trying to use admob…

From some of your other posts, I understood that Admob also suspended your App even after implementing the Loading Screen.
If that’s not the case, why they should ban your App for a high CTR if you follow their rules? (only reason I was thinking they may do it is because I believed it happened to you already!)
Most of my Apps have 6% CTR on Admob app launch (even with not many impressions I admit)

Following are admob stats for that ad unit for yesterday:-

Admob Network Requests: 19185
Matched Requests: 17390
Match Rate: 90.60%
Impressions: 6579
Clicks: 271
Impression CTR: 4.12%
Impression RPM: $10.75
Estimated Earnings: $70.76

Any link or mail id where i can ask my question from admob? Usually they reply only if issue id is mentioned.

Noo. Let me make you understand clearly.

They have suspended Interstitial ads in my 2 apps one by one.
I was using interstitial ad in those 2 apps without load screen. Ad was loading after 5-6 seconds of the main app app content is loaded. So that was leading the accodental clicks.

I corrected both the apps and started using app launch ad after load screen as per their rule. I submitted both the apps and they resumed the ads again. After that ads were never suspended and all is ok.

Now my worry is that CTR is as high as 4% sometime in one of those 2 apps. So i am worried if they will suspend those ads again. Though i have followed all their rules now. I have heard that CTR matters to admob and they might suspend it again even if ad rules are followed.

Wanted to know your experience on this.

Ah, I understand now.
In my opinion there shouldn’t be any problems then. But it’s just my idea/experience of course…
For sure Admob may be using high CTR to filter Apps to manually check… but if the App follow the rules I don’t see why they should suspend it. (Again, just my opinion)

By the way, I was wondering… why usually the number of Impressions is a lot lower than the number of Matched Requests?
Assuming you Load the Ad just once and never load it again and show it only once (as it should be the case for an Interstitial on App Launch), where there is such big difference?
Did this Matched Requests/Impressions value change when you introduced the Loading Screen?

In my opinion it’s not bad…its good I think with that…Anyway consult admob team about CTR and don’t mention your gmail…Use a new gmail as new user trying admob for first time like that…

I verified my ads logic again in 2 apps and looks like all is ok.

It follows all admob rules.

The only issue is:-
I pre cache admob ad whenever user closes the ad and show it on specific scenerio. I have to precache the ad to show it instantly. It might be the case that user do not meet that scenerio and come out of the app. In that case ad will never convert to the impression. It happens in 30% of the cases.

Is there any better way to handle it?
Admob takes such penalties seriously?