Favorite or Missing Features in your Ad Exchange

Hello All,

I am curious as to what are some of your favorite features or general details about Ad Network/Exchange you’re using or have used that make you really like one over the other?

Also, are there any features and or general improvements that you would like to see in the ad network you are currently using?

Please let me know as AdAbouts.com is currently building out detailed feature lists and we really want to be involved in a grass roots movement in the app development community to provide the absolute best Ad Exchange in the industry.

One thing I liked on heyzap is their easy cross promotion tool.
You can set up a cross promotion campaign and choose the % of your impressions that will be allocated to it, you can also blacklist (crosspromo campaign won’t be shown on those apps) and whitelist apps (crosspromo campaign will be shown only in those apps).
And of course the cross promotion won’t be shown to people that already have that app installed.

Thanks for the response, yeah that does sound like a great feature. I have added it to our Android Dev Suggestions spreadsheet. We have also included a suggestion by tacchan23 for Native Ads to provide an Adapter Class that wraps edisting Adapter sublass to insert ads into a ListView, GridView, or other view that uses an Implementation Adapter.

Keep them rolling in :smiley:

I was about to post it here again before reading your message :slight_smile:

I am not sure how your SDK will be, but if you decide to include multiple external Ad Networks SDK to it please consider option to make most of them option/removable to decrease APK size if we decide not to use some particular Networks.
Also if I separately add another Ad Network to my App that is already included in your service, I would like for it to work properly without any issues. (for example if I want to use it just at some particular placements etc)

Thanks again tacchan23, it has been added to the list. These suggestions will be very helpful for us soon and we wont forget it.