interstitial ad network with almost 100% fill rate in all countries and good ecpm ???

What is the best interstitial ad network (not admob !!!) with almost 100% fillrate and good ecpm ?

You can try appnext,mobilecore and airpush buts it had black shades these days… If you are looking for good eCpm but with 65% fills you can try FAN…

What is revenue difference for you between following 2 scenerios of Interstitial ads?

1. Admob standalone
  2. FAN and Admob (FAN mainfill and Admob backfill)
  • I am getting 5% extra when i use method number 2.
    What about you?

I removed standalone admob after policy changes but my friend is good with it at 0.80$-1$ eCpm…Me having FAN with hayzap with mobilecore as backfill getting solid 5$ RPM give or take…we both have same downloads and same users with slight change but I am getting 150$ daily with the app with mediation and he’s getting 80$ with admob Only…

You using FAN/heyzap/mobilecore in mediation without admob and still getting those figures?

I was thinking that admob is kind of must either atandalone or within mediation.

Setting up a mediation layer using Mopub or one of the others, setting up multiple networks and creating a waterfall is the best way to get better fills.

Phunware Nick

I am using admob just for banners…

How is eCPM for banners?

The ecpm between those are like 0.40-.0.60$

Thanks you. Which countries of your user?

Mostly Brazil, Indonesia, India…