Airpush I need one answer

Why did you lock my account as they neared the settlement date! I’ve seen her traffic google video send analytic and send payment forms facebook! Have demonstrated so clearly why you do not pay me! Airpush scam me?

I’m waiiting payment October. I dont heard any answer from you. Please talk with me, when i can receive payment October. I feelling supporter skype : Bill Huynh - Airpush of your team lie me.

What is Airpush? Could you give some light on it?

@black.bees and @bygsunflower please PM me with your email addresses for your accounts. I can further assist you from there and help you with what is going on.

I’m waiiting payment October. I dont heard any answer from you. Please talk with me, when i can receive payment October. I feelling supporter skype : Bill Huynh - Airpush of your team lie me. Email : [email protected] @Airpush Kristy late payment was for me, please check my account is locked when paying the payment in October

Please talk with me, when i can receive payment October. My Email : [email protected] @Airpush Kristy

@bygsunflower and @black.bees I will reach out to your AM to help you with this issue.

Hi everyone, I am here to help resolve any issues. If your accounts are suspended, its likely because of a compliance issue and your account manager has reached out to you. We are a huge target for fraud and unfortunately this is the reality of mobile advertising.

I will be reaching out to each of you individually, but if you want to PM me I will immediately work to resolve your issue.

Thanks and look forward to talking with you all.
@Airpush Kristy

I’m waitting a long time. But i dont know what happen with my acc. Today December 16,2015 i not see payment of October. I try contact with supporter : Namrata Mishra, she is not rely for me. & Bill Huynh, he is talk wait wait & ignore my skype.Please for me know what happen with my acc & when i can receive my money. @Airpush Kristy