Appwiz is scam now! Appwiz is scam

My payment from September : THey noticed that had paid

But until now, with email or contact on this forum , they dont send any money to me

To many developers , we can notice that [b]APPWIZ IS SCAM

GO AWAY THEM[/b]

123.28 USD since september they dont send to me , OK??? I am not stupid when i report them

Pending Earnings
$47.03
Paid Earnings
$123.28
Next Payment Date
11/01/2013

11465462 10/01/2013 Pending $44.01
11421451 09/01/2013 Paid $123.28 ->Fake Paid, they dont send any money to me

I dont say to NET 15 or 20

I DONT GET ANY MONEY FROM APPWIZ (0.000000000USD to my bank)

F^CK THEM, GO TO HELL, THEY ARE SCAMMERS, APPWIZ IS A ROBBER , APPWIZ IS SCAM.

To developer:

Search in forum before use Appwiz

Maybe there is a minimum threshold of like $50 or $100 before you get paid…anyways, I don’t use them but I don’t think a company will risk their reputation for like $44

Minimum is $100.

“We calculate the revenue generated on your account at the end of each calendar month, and pay no later than the 20th of the following month. For example, for October earnings, you will get paid no later than November 20th.”

From their FAQ. Before you write that some company is scam and attack their reputation, read rules on their website! Many people here are attacking appwiz but they have shitty traffic or cannot read, Ill explain you that, if you have Semptember earnings, you will get paid NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 20th. Hard to understand?

After 20th you can write it’s scam, not today 14.10. They have 6 days.

ramzixp- Thank you! That is 100% right, Net 20 it is, and we most of the time pay before the 20th of the following month. I am not sure if you are part of Appwiz, but if there is anything we can do to help pls e mail me directly [email protected]

Hi,

As you can read on Appwiz.com /FAQ net 20 it is, in any case you must reach minimum of $100 to get paid, so keep it up .

Anni

I am not part of appwiz, maybe in the future :wink:

I didn’t know you changed it from Net15 to Net20.

Hmm I never heard anything about net 20 either, but it says net15 on the dashboard. @Appwiz can you clear that up please?

AppWiz Stopped paying PPD to my friend. Anni gave the reason that the traffic is not good. He was geeting $10 per 1000 install that means he had enough US installs.

AppWiz is keeping the Display Monetization Only for his account BUT ecpm of Display monetization sucks…below are the details of the day he got banned from PPD(Search Monetization):

Impressions 8,615
Clicks 409
Earnings 0.41$

thaT MEANS $.04 EARNINGS
AND $.001/PER CLICK

they are SCAM ,now 30 day after payment date (Net15 and i have more than 3000$ in my acoount),and still get nothing

I dont say to NET 15 or 20

I DONT GET ANY MONEY FROM APPWIZ (0.000000000USD to my bank)

F^CK THEM, GO TO HELL, THEY ARE SCAMMERS, APPWIZ IS A ROBBER , APPWIZ IS A SCAM.

To developer:

Search in forum before use Appwiz

definetely true! i am sorry that i didn’t read or give value to your post before it was too late.

What happened?

just read the post in my signature.

Are you sure? Have you not heard of the huge cut in pay per download? It’s $10 per thousand installs now? Not sure how you can even justify putting the EULA with this rate.

AppWiz is scam. They find different ways to tell you that you will not be eligible for payment.

They offer ppd at low rate without in-app ads and after a month they tell you you are not eligible for payment because you didn’t put in-app ads. lolzz. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

They think they are trustable like Google or StartApp but they don’t even pay to most of developers.

One more thing. In there payment dashboard there is a status names “Failed” for payment. Ooh my God this status means go f**ck yourself we are not going to pay you. :smiley:

AppWiz stop F**cking developers.

Well said @ramzixp

No appwiz is a really shady company actually…

No email advised that they changed from net 15 to net20…but they send email all the time about updating their SDK or no money