Airpush: Updates Needed to Payment Information

Hello

On 3rd December I’ve received an email from Airpush, stating they are doing some improvements on payment methods and I should then update my payment info.
But when I try to submit the payment info form, it doesn’t work: there is a required field (W8 form upload) disabled, so I just get the error message ‘This field is required’.
Moreover, I managed to enable that field, but still I get the error message ‘Invalid W8 form’.

Best part is, I won’t be receiving more payments until the payment info is updated…

Have any of you received this emai? Any Airpush representative could please take a look at this issue? @Kristy ?

Regards

Airpush disappeared from this forum, and Nick moved to another ad company called Phunware (View Profile: PhunwareNick - Making Money With Android Forums).

Fight for your money, but I would suggest you to forget about them.

Hello downloader,

If you PM me with your email address I can help you solve this issue.

Thanks

They increased fee for wire to 8 dollars…

its not good to have a high fees

@Kristy, I’ve again received that email (and is 3rd time), telling me “your upcoming payment will not be processed until you’ve updated this information”.
However, I opened a support ticket, and they say my payment info is correct, and I’ll be payed.
I find this really unprofessional, sending contradictory info to your users…
Would you please check it?

Thanks

UPDATE: Ok, It looks like, after one week of first notification, Airpush finally changed the payment info form and I’ve just managed to submit the info correctly. I guess is all fine now!

what a disaster airpush… my earnings keep decreasing since september (now 40% less)

They told me to update infos and when i wrote that i cant do on my phone because of their website they didnt respond. And now they send the same email again… Airpush really sucks… They stole my money every month… They pay less than in reports

Did anyone get LOCKED ACCOUNT nearly PAYMENT DAY from airpush?.

I never got my account locked but they paid half of my original earnings…

How do you know? My account is locked! I provided all needed information and I’ve been waiting for a week. :frowning: