APPNEXT Christmas BONUS IS HERE!

Hi guys, let’s go straight to the important stuff - money (and how you can make more of it this month).

This promotion is a basic double your revenue/extra earnings kind of bonus.

Bonus period: December 1st - December 31st.

Newcomers:
Whatever revenue you make in December - we’ll double it (Example: if our dashboard shwos that you made $700 in December - we pay you $1,400).

Current Appnexters:
Whatever revenue you make in December MORE than you did in November - we’ll double it.
Example: You made $300 in November and $700 in December. So, for December we will pay you $700+$400 (which is the difference between Nov. and Dec.) = $1,100.

T&C:
• Only installs in December will be counted for this bonus (1/12/15-31/12/15).
• Bonus is relevant for all SDK monetization solutions.
• The total install numbers across all publisher’s apps and placements sources will be counted. The bonus is awarded only once per developer.
• By the end of the bonus period claim your bonus by contacting your account manager or writing to [email protected].
• The maximum bonus amount is $10,000.
• No incentivized traffic!!! We are very strict about this issue.
• The monthly results will be evaluated based on Appnext reporting data.

Let’s make money!!

Ohhh… this is too easy!

Sign me up, I’m in. Great promotion.

thanks for the bonus

do you expect a big increase of CPM for December?

What we expect is a nice increase in overall campaign and overall ad impressions, due to the holiday season - more new devices, more time to spend on apps and many more advertisers. So yes, this should impact the eCPM as well.

can you guys just stop with this trickery and pay everyone higher eCPMs?

FAN already increased their holiday season eCpm from 2-3 days I am getting $10 solid give or take. Hayzap ads eCpm increased to 4-5$ and for admob same old rates…Mobilecore dropped dramatically …

How do you set up FAN interstitials? High eCPM or High Fill rate or in the middle?
MobileCore I have about 1.5$ ecpm on interstitials… would like to replace them but their ads load quite fast and somehow I still got quite many impressions even after a FAN-Admob-MobileCore waterfall (I believed Admob fill rate was nearly 100%… it shows like that in the console too but in reality MC still gets many impressions)
Sorry for OT

I have set high fill rate…in my performance dash board for my exit interstitial its showing better than 95% of fan interstitial placement. In their documentation they have mentioned that better app score better eCpm …I have a score of 10 for my interstitials. My be that’s the reason… Mobilecore is showing hell to me from last couple of weeks…0.20-0.30$ eCpm…

exactly the same behavior (not eCPM) here

@jonathan, eCPM of the new interstitial is very high - I like it. But there is a big difference in the eCPM between tier 1 (US, Canada, etc) and tier 3. The overall is very good, don’t get me wrong. Just sayin’ :slight_smile:

Even between tier 1 and tier 2 there is big difference.

You are both right. Tier 1 usually shows better result, because of the Wi-Fi/3G/4G connection in those countries. We are going to release a new SDK that will help increase the eCPM in lower tiers’ countries and later on, release a new SDK that will identify the users connection and shows them the most relevant format (and not just the most relevant ad).

November eCPM: 1.69$ avg
December eCPM: 1.23$ avg

same amount/source of traffic… i’m quite disappointed, not only because I will see 0 bonus but I was expecting a crazy increase in December.

appnext minimum payment paypal What is so ???

$20 for PayPal.

I’m disappointed as well. contact me in private and let’s see how we can improve and get you some of that December bonus.