Any Indian Developers?

Hii Brothers!!! :slight_smile:
Im a Small Android Developer From India Who Started Developing From 2 Months By Inspiration From This Forum :smiley:
I Built Few Apps By Doing Very Very Hard Work
look at My apps If U R Free
Cheap And Best
10000+ Actress Gallery HD

Its Going Well And Now Its Time To earn Some Money from Ads
cos Im Very Poor

Please Suggest Me Some Ad Networks Which Gives Us More Money

please Note That I am a Starter In This Field:confused:

I Dont Known What Is eCPMs,fill rates,impressions :confused::confused::confused:

help me or …Comment Me A Ad network… That Helps Me to get rid of my Poverty…

you have got a long journey to cover my friend. Your post itself is not good (I meaning initial caps and font size extra). Your downloads are nothing. Target a total of 5000 to 10000 installs and then only you can earn some $2-3 per day. Also try to create apps for U.S. people because earnings from U.S, traffic is the most.

Hope that helps.

Ya Bro Thanks For Reply Its Going To Beat A 5k In A 10 Days
And I Dont know Anything about android before 2 months bro i worked so hard
2-3$ a day is very enough for me
Temme Some Ad Networs Please

Making Money With Android Wiki

try these:
out of app ads: widdit , mobario
interstitial ads: appflood , mobilecore, appnext
banners: all banner networks suck these days, i use airpush

combine ads in the way that fit with your app

impressions: when the user see the ad that’s an impression
ecpm: is your revenue from a thousand impressions

Thanks Bro !!!
Im Intersted In Using interstitial ads…
Which Is Best One For Indian Users Bro …

with admob I get $0.85 for Asian traffic and $0.5 with startapp for inters. Don’t think any network can give more than $1 for inters from asian traffic.

so Admob Interstials Is Good For? Asia Traffic

so Admob Interstials Is Good For? Asia Traffic
0.85$ For…

Here are some detailed articles to help you out:

eCPM
Fill Rates

On the network I work for (appflood) we do have some advertisers paying $2-$3 for Indian traffic, although that is the higher end of the range.

i am using admob and getting ecpm of $0.29 from america.and $0.20 from Europe .my asian traffic is very low.
earlier i was using only banner ads and was getting only $0.5-$1 per day, but after adding interstitial ads in the same app(along with banner), since last two days i have got $24!

How many downloads you have per day

i get around 700-800 downloads per day and around 20k to 25k ad impressions per day…during last three days…and 15k impressions when i was earning $1-$2 per day.
i guess this is not some kind of bug or something like that by admob…because its a dramatic increase in my earnings after i embedded inters. ad in it

For publishers looking to monetize their app, you should know:

1. What is your value proposition? Do you have a lot of users that play the game for a short time, or a few users that play the game for a long time?
  2. Where are you willing to have ads in your app? Whether it’s in-game, as an engage-to-earn option, etc., knowing this will help you choose a good ad network that can cater to your ad placement choice.
  3. Select an ad network and cost model. The majority of mobile ad networks specialize in interstitial pop-ups, while others offer a variety of ad products (engage-to-earn, videos, rich media, etc.) In addition, ads are priced through a variety of models, and you want to choose the cost model that most fits with your business model. If you have a lot of users who aren’t paying (if you have a freemium app), you might want to utilize a CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) model. If you have users that are extremely engaged with your app and really into your genre of app (e.g. racing games), you might utilize a CPI (cost per install) model.

Below are some Ads Network I’ve worked with.

1. Admob(Google AdMob - Earn More With Mobile App Monetization) easy to get your feed wet, easy to do. After familiar with this platform, you can be more comfortable to try other Networks to optimise your revenues.
  2. Mobvista. (Mobvista - Publish SignUp), Full Screen ads and Overlay are highly recommended, high eCPM can be assured most of the time.
  3. Startapp(StartApp - Developer Register), 3D ads are wonderful, seems more engaging than others.

Hi,
I would like just to update that Mobario for the past few months is only In-App Advertising.
We have high Pay-Outs and Bonus Promotions.
Check us out!

www.MOBARIO.com

For publishers looking to monetize their app, you should know:

1. What is your value proposition? Do you have a lot of users that play the game for a short time, or a few users that play the game for a long time?
  2. Where are you willing to have ads in your app? Whether it’s in-game, as an engage-to-earn option, etc., knowing this will help you choose a good ad network that can cater to your ad placement choice.
  3. Select an ad network and cost model. The majority of mobile ad networks specialize in interstitial pop-ups, while others offer a variety of ad products (engage-to-earn, videos, rich media, etc.) In addition, ads are priced through a variety of models, and you want to choose the cost model that most fits with your business model. If you have a lot of users who aren’t paying (if you have a freemium app), you might want to utilize a CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) model. If you have users that are extremely engaged with your app and really into your genre of app (e.g. racing games), you might utilize a CPI (cost per install) model.

Below are some Ads Network I’ve worked with.

1. Admob(www.admob.com/‎) easy to get your feed wet, easy to do. After familiar with this platform, you can be more comfortable to try other Networks to optimise your revenues.
  2. Mobvista. (Mobvista - Publish SignUp), Full Screen ads and Overlay are highly recommended, high eCPM can be assured most of the time.
  3. Startapp(StartApp - Developer Register), 3D ads are wonderful, seems more engaging than others.

how to add both banner and Intestrial ads in single App . can i use multiple admob id in single app or can i use single id for both banner and Intestrial ads

yo can use single id

Stop whoring out your poverty. The likes of you are a disgrace to this nation.
You are an app developer which means you have

1. A good education
  2. A computer
  3. Access to Internet
  4. A proper house
  5. A smart phone

Which means you are not anywhere near the poverty line. Stop looking for sympathy by lying.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

lol…well said