Any Pay Per Download Network.

:confused:

Hey there mates.
I have been searching for a Pay Per Download Ad model for like a month now.
Using @startapp . Its good --was way better but still will continue working with them.
Used @Appwiz. – They want US downloads I have 12% (almost 2000 dailly) US downloads and thats not enough for them.
After 15 days they mailed me that "We cant work together coz of the traffic n blah blah " dont know if they will pay me what I earned or not.

So please share some adnetwork ,that would be very helpful.

PPD MODEL and Interstitial Ads.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

We are a Pay Per Download Network.
We pay for USA installs = $0.05 and non-USA = $0.01

Check us out!

Other than the ones already mentioned (Startapp / Appwiz / Mobario), there’s also:

• AppGrade (though only left beta recently and rates aren’t set in stone yet)
  • Homebase Widdit (which is actually DAU and not PPD, but their rates are good enough to compete with PPD networks)

There is app-bucks too.

I don’t think app-bucks is a PPD based ad network. Been with them for almost 3 months, they have paid me based on CPM/revenue sharing biz.model

oh! yes. My bad: AppBucks :: FAQ

More suggestions: appnext and mobilecore

Did you try PingJam?

Appnext and Mobilecore are not PPD as I know…

Don’t try Appwiz , they will cheat the developers

Following is the available list of PPD Networks with me

StartApp - PPD
Mobario - PPD
Homebase Widdit - DAU

StartApp asks Search SDK integration for PPD which installs some Search icon+Homepage on user device.
Looks like its not GP Compliant and Apps may be banned. Not sure

Startapp accept Post Call is cause to ban . So many app and account gone . Also low ppd rates

Is is AppBucks with Slider ads compilant with new google policy? Anybody use it? How much is per download?

Try Minimob, they will pay $0.02 for every active install on google play, $0.05 for other markets. I made good revenue from them this month. :smiley:

I couldn’t find anything about Minimob on their website…

I know Startapp has a good program and actually we launched a PPD-based SDK on AppFlood recently. It will display a Splash Screen interstitial when you’re app is launched.

Minimob supports PPD and has good revenues. You can find more information about Minimob on these pages.

Minimob

Minimob Help Center

Also remember that :

1. Payment per active install(cpi) differs from apps installed from Google Play Market and apps installed from out of market Sources because of higher value ads and ad types provided only to out of market apps.
  2. Payment per active install also differs depending on the country source of the install. So installs from countries that have high value ads generate higher revenues from sdk installs.

Good Luck

i use www.purebits.net from 1 year and i’m verry satisfied, they give money fast, verry fast support, nice offers!