Google dont update Tops ! (only in new apps)

Sorry my english…

Google Play dont add new apps on tops.

What happened???

Is this happening to other people too?

2 friends too

Hmm this is also happening to a friend of mine who released a game 1 week ago :-(. Damn, i was supposed to publish a new app today!

This happen 1 week ago !

2000-3000 new users every day, not on top new :frowning:

See this example

https://www.appannie.com/apps/google-play/app/com.inbetweengames.mammoth/rank-history/#vtype=day&countries=ES,FR&start=2015-10-11&end=2015-10-19&view=rank&lm=3

Fr Adventure Games | Sun 18 Oct | 93

But in New free adventure games does not appear this app

Google say Bye bye top new free and trending ??? :open_mouth:

Well, i have also seen before new apps that ranked for example in Arcade ranks but didnt rank in the New Arcade ranks. And the game i mentioned was released 1 week ago should be ranked in the “not new” ranks but its not there either…

That game u mention does appear in new ranks
https://play.google.com/store/apps/category/GAME/collection/topselling_new_free?gl=es #277 Spain Top Free
https://play.google.com/store/apps/category/GAME_ADVENTURE/collection/topselling_free?gl=es #191 Spain Top Free Arcade

yes , sorry i dont see. this app isnt an good example

I think its just a weekly glitch, google has those once in a while. More often that not actually.

Or maybe it’s connected to new play store app, update can be in couple days, some people in the USA got update but they disabled new design remotly via server.

I had the same problem on my last app (which i pusblished 3 weeks ago) … i had about 2000 new installs per day - but i was not listed in any ranking list.
I informed my contact at admob - then after a few days it worked like normal… but i have not really idea if it was really my contact at admob that it worked then…
Strange that now a lot of people face this problem . because i also want to publish a new game in coming days.
In your case i would contact the google team and report your problem - i am sure that they will solve the problem…

Anyone else having this problem - and if yes what did YOU do ?

Same problem here but it should be fixed in a few days

you guys shouldn’t just depend on google play, theres a ton of good other 3rd party markets out there, 1mobile,mobogenie,apotide and you can get good traffic from them. Mobogenie sells 5000 installs for like $200 …way better then anyone on this forum can offer.

Same problem with my new game. 5000+ installs per day from advertisement and not ranked

Now All Ok !!!

Google update ranks ! :slight_smile:

i didn’t see any problems with updating tops… but i sometimes see “trusted developer” sign with developers who are not trusted at all…:wink: but when i restarted the GP process, it changed

is there a service that would submit to all of those markets?

not to sure, i’ve created my own market place similar the ones i listed, i’m just working on getting traffic now then i’ll present it to developers, maybe i’ll get a feature made where you can submit to selected markets kind of like how you submit your website for seo but i’ll have to look into it