Incentivized Networks for Video and Installs and their respective revenues

Hi, I’d like to monetize my app using an incentive-based system. For example:
Watch a video–earn 5 credits
Install a suggested app–earn 15 credits
Etc.

I need to answer the following questions:

1. What is a good video network and how much would I earn (on average) per video view?
  2. What is a good incentivized install network and how much would I earn per install?

I need an idea of how much I would earn “per action”, whether it is a video or an install, so that I can adjust the “credit worth” of these actions accordingly.

I only intend to prompt for videos or installs when users run low on credits. I’d appreciate any help. Thanks!

Hello @SNorth

You can use other incentive-based formats like incentivizing users to complete surveys. At Pollfish we have 2 survey formats. Our Basic survey format pays minimum $0.30 per competed survey through your app. Please let me know if you need more info, will be happy to help :slight_smile:

Hi, andreasv. I’m actually already planning on using Pollfish! The videos and Installs would be so that users could still earn credits in case Pollfish surveys are not available or not working. These credits will be necessary for the app and I cannot risk the user not being able to earn credits.