Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Whale Watching: Identifying The Six Types Of Social Game Spenders by H.B. Duran - Link

"For being a free game, some titles like Clash Royale rake in a whole lot of money—upwards of $2 million dollars per day. You would think that with a “freemium” player base, there would be two types of personalities: those who pay and those who don’t. Optimove, a company that specializes in customer retention, tracked 235 social gamers over 18 months and identified not two, but six types of players based on behavior and tendency to buy."
    Pollfish has a better way for apps to make money — and it’s not more ads” - via Venturebeat

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Hi, I realised pollish is start serving 3rd party survey. Does developer using older SDK from let's said 2015 or earlier 2016 enjoys this benefit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Hello @shuiwo thank you for your message. If you have a 2016 version of the sdk it should work but in general it would be a good practise to keep up to date with the latest libraries. Since this is not relevant to this thread please do pm me or send over an email at [email protected] if you have more questions, I will be happy to help!
    Pollfish has a better way for apps to make money — and it’s not more ads” - via Venturebeat

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Boost App Revenue in a Surprising New Way: By Helping Others by Mike Hines - Link

"You work hard to convert your non-spenders (or at least I do in my apps and games). But have you ever thought about turning non-converting users into agents of positive change? Or did you realize that you could earn more money as a result of doing good. I didn't!

But then I learned about Seeds, and a discovery they made: giving non-payers the opportunity to make in-app purchases for good could be the most powerful conversion tool there is. Seeds found that non-paying users are 58% more likely to spend when their purchase is for good. And these newly converted payers go on to spend an average of $25.

The kicker: Seeds focuses on for-profit, sustainable forms of social good such as microloans. These microloans are a form of sustainable social good because they’re interest-bearing, and the capital can be lent out again and again as loans are repaid. In most regions, default rates are lower than 2%."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Game of Zones - How to conquer every crowd - Link

"Not quite friends, but certainly not enemies, the United States and China have vastly different cultures – but despite that, both sides try their best to trade and promote their country’s products and technologies in each other’s markets. Some American brands – like Apple, Coca Cola – have done well in China, while several Chinese brands, like Huawei and ZTE, are recognized by American consumers for their technology, not just the low prices that Chinese products are usually associated with.

But there have been far more misses than hits for both in the other side’s markets – especially in technology. Ebay, for example, has struggled in the Far East, while WeChat, the Chinese all-around chat and e-commerce app, has yet to make inroads in the US. Why? Both missed important cultural or usage cues that consumers in each country were looking for. Chinese consumers preferred local online auction apps because they allowed them to instantly communicate with sellers (something eBay didn’t offer), while in the US, WeChat failed (or chose not) to make deals with other app makers or services like it has done in China. As a result, American WeChat users remained in the closed environment of the app, unable to use it to order meals or other products directly from chat, or tweet a photo taken using WeChat."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    2017 Predictions for the App Economy by AppAnnie - Link

"2016 is shaping up to be a phenomenal year for the app economy. By the end of December, we expect $52 billion in gross consumer spend on mobile app stores and a staggering $77 billion in gross spend on mobile in-app advertising. Mobile is more mainstream than ever, and businesses from all industries are relying on this channel to bolster existing revenue streams and unlock new ones.

This year also saw some key shifts play out in the app economy, many of which we called out in our 2016 predictions report; in fact, looking back on our analysis, a majority of our predictions turned out to be accurate. For example, commerce and online-to-offline (O2O) apps in Asia saw a wave of consolidation headlined by Didi’s acquisition of Uber China, putting an end to subsidy wars. We also predicted that Niantic’s Pokémon GO would lead to increased interest in augmented reality (AR). Of course, we had a few misses as well. Notably, iPad productivity downloads actually declined year over year following the launch of the iPad Pro.

2017 is set to be another banner year for the app ecosystem. In addition to key platform innovations and continuing growth of mobile-first companies, more companies from traditional industries will realize that mobile is no longer an optional investment."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Are You Fast Enough for Your Mobile Gamers? by Shlomi Gian - Link

"Numerous mobile game publishers have tried to pinpoint and formulate the winning ingredients for successful mobile games. Some of these ingredients appear universal and straightforward, while others are controversial or genre-specific.

Not surprisingly, the indisputable ingredient that is both fundamental and critical to a mobile game success is simply performance. It affects every stage and each component of the user experience and players are likely to abandon a game if they perceive its performance insufficient.

But how does one gauge Mobile Performance and what metrics can we use to assess the user experience?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Google Early Access: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly by Jasmine Cohen - Link

"Google Early Access and Open Beta can greatly help app developers who aren’t ready to launch their app to the public yet. Still, with every program comes both advantages and disadvantages. Read on to see how you can make the most out of Google’s programs.

What is Google Early Access?

If you sift through the Google Play Store, you’ll see “Early Access” hiding among the other app categories. The Early Access collection on the Play Store is meant to highlight the best up and coming apps."
    Last edited by andreasv; 2016-12-20 at 04:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Back-of-a-napkin User Acquisition & Re-Engagement strategy by Alexei Chemenda - Link

"This is a simple version of an optimal UA + re-engagement strategy based on running 2000+ campaigns, representing tens of millions of dollars spent in 70 countries. I often sit down with high-spenders mobile app advertisers to help them grow their audience. As I was realizing the advertiser I was meeting with was - shockingly - very wrong (he wanted to focus solely on driving "new installs", as I often hear), I drew out a simple, strong user acquisition strategy on a napkin during our meeting to illustrate my points. I’ve since referred that drawing again often enough to think it could warrant sharing with a larger audience."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have rewards app source code i sell :0.05 BTC
    224.jpg

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast