incentmobi--monetize your app

Here comes the good news for Android developers! We, IncentMobi, are a fast-growing ad network.Integrate our SDK and monetize your new users, you will get the benefits as follow:
1.Get revenue from us 3 times more than from traditional advertising networks
2.Get $40-$60 for every increase of 1000 users
3.Get pay weekly without tax
So DO NOT WAIT and join us! Inquiries are welcomed! Email: [email protected] skype: jewel.incentmobi

.jpg

our network provides a good platform for developers to earn money from their apps and new installs

“2.Get $40-$60 for every increase of 1000 users”

So when i have 10000 new daily installs i will get 400 - 600 dollar per day ?

Too good to be that easy… sounds like Widdit, with their screen lock. It was true, but very intrusive and could be against GP policies, or at the very limit.

So you mean incentmobi is not a good network ?
Not use because it is against google play policies ?

Actually is the first time I heard of this network, so I can’t answer any of those questions.

I’m just saying to be careful :-), I can guess that you have some experience in this business with ad networks, so you know how it is with some of them appearing from nowhere promising you the world (I don’t mean that this is the case).

yes, exactly

We follow GP policies. no worries. if we are against it, our business can not sustain.

Hi @Jewel
I have registered but waiting for admin review , please check

pls add my skype and send me the link of your app

So will i get 40 - 60 dollar EVERY TIME for 1000 new users ? Or will i only get this amount when i “increase” my users ?

For example: i have 50000 users with your sdk installed. Then on next day i get 10000 new users (but i also loose 5000 users which de-installed my app)
So on next day i have 55000 users then.
So will i get 40-60 dollars for those 5000 users - or will i get 40-60 dollars for 10000 users ?

Also can you explain your network a little more:

• What type of ads do you support ? interstitials ?
  • What is your average fill rate ?
  • Do you support ALL countries or only a few countries ?
  • What is your average eCPM for interstitials ?
  • What are your payment methods ?
  • How can i get a payment (means what do i have to do) ? What is minimum payout ?
  • Do you serve your OWN ads or are you using medation service with other networks like admob, chartboost, …`?

As long as you have real new installs, we pay you according to the amount of new install. so we pay you for 10000 new users.

1. we use banners and interstitial ads
  2. our average fill rate is more than 80%. but your revenue is according to new installs not this
  3. we support all countries except China
  4. the eCPM vary from ****ries to countries
  5. payment methods include wire transfer and paypal
  6. we do not use mediation service

Thanks for your questions :slight_smile:

in addition: we only accept American and Indian installs right now.

If you only accept american and indian installs then your network is a joke !
Also it seems that your network is also not working. I have registered some days ago - but i didnt receive a confirmation email.
Also i can NOT login to the account.
In your footer of website you also have links to facebook,… but no single link works .
I think your network is scam !
Anybody here which has tried them ?

Thanks for your registration. but we need to confirm some detail with you first. so you need to contact with me first. then we can approve your account and you can log in and integrate our sdk. can you give me your skype or email? our network is real and some developers have cooperated with us. as for facebook,we are still developing that. actually our official website can offer enough info.

payment proof please