Ad Networks that generate most revenue 2015?

Hello Everyone,

Can someone tell me what are some of the ad-networks that generate good revenue for NON Game applications?
There are so many ad networks and its becoming increasingly difficult to make a decision. I havent had much luck with Revmob or vungle for my last application.

Also are banner ads completely irrelevant today? Is it better to go with just interstitial than going with both banner and interstitial ads?

Please share your thoughts and experiences. Thank You

Arra Applications

Banner ads counts for sure. They are little low in eCpm though.

Admob/FAN/HeyZap/Appodeal does well for Banners for me.

There are so many options for interstitials including appodeal/avocarrot/heyzap/admob/mc

Appnext for interstitials…best there is. Don’t even think about HeyZap or FAN.

for banners, I’d use admob. But think long and hard if you want to be so intrussive. Banners really annoy users, and you will lose some of them because of it.

Is AppNext good ad network? Trustworthy?
They won’t send ads above content rating like StartApp or Leadbolt?
Do they have those Virus ads? Or Ads that lead to other markets than google play?

Honestly about those kind of concerns I believe there is no safe Network. Even with AdMob sometimes I get dating Ads (when of course the Dating category is filtered out) or Virus Ads.
Any Network will slip some wrong stuff at times. And if they claim otherwise they are laying.

Hi arraapps,

Have you considered AdBuddiz? We use machine learning algorithms to calculate and display the best converting and best paying ads for each app. For game-based applications these will most likely be ads for other games, but we also have campaigns for other kinds of verticals (services, utilities). Our algorithms should eventually pull up these campaigns for your app, if those are the ads your users click on or install.

Our ads are premium high quality interstitials, that in our opinion disturb the user experience less than banners - but this of course is a question of taste. You can use our interstitials in parallel with banners from other networks, although you should be careful not to make your app appear too “spammy”.

We are currently one of the few ad networks that pay per install as well as per impression :slight_smile:

If you want to find out more, do not hesitate to send me an email: [email protected]

Thank You Guys.

thewowser, is APPNEXT better than chartboost, leadbolt etc in terms of revenue?

It may depends on the App and the Geo etc.
For me Appnext was a lot worse than HeyZap.

Appnext is super trustworthy - pays on time, super good support, and they have been around for a long time. They only serve app promotions, so no virus ads of any sort! And only Google Play, no other stores.
For me, Appnext works better than Chartboost (and far better than Leadbolt, which these days are pretty horrible, from what I hear. But I tried them a year ago, and they were very bad). I’m talking about revenue, nothing else.

However… see what @tacchan23 wrote - each developer has a different experience, especially in terms of revenue. So, Appnext or not - you need to test a few networks for about a month or so before you decide. I can tell you that Appnext is great to work with in terms of tools and support - that is probably true for most developers. But in terms of revenue, you’ll have to try and see for yourself.

TEST, TEST, and TEST.

Hello,

I have a couple of e-commerces’ website and I have used for the past years AdOptim’s services, and I am really happy about them. They make me generate a lot of revenue.

Their website : AdOptim - Search Advertising Network

You can ask me for the contact person, I will send you by mail!

Have a great day

John

Well yeah but Google looks the other way if it’s AdMob.
And AdMob Virus ads don’t say Your phone is infected, they say your phone might be infected which is very different.

Well yeah that’s common sense. That depends on your type of apps/user base.
But it’s good to know that they are trustworthy, gonna try them for sure.
They seem like good and professional ad network unlike StartApp or Leadbolt who just serve random ads for money. But then again I guess they target different developers/kind of apps.

Thanks to both of you, I had doubts about AppNext but now I don’t anymore.

I think Admob is still the biggest ad network for apps! Also it has the highest fill rate all over the world. Most other networks do only provide less fill rates.
Best thing is to use admob via a mediation network!

Thank You Guys. I’ve been doing some research and found that even StartApp and MobileCore generate good revenue. Have any of you guys tried those networks or know anything about those networks for a non gaming app. Thank You.

I use both of them in many non-gaming apps with good results. Been using StartApp about 3 years and mobileCore about 2 years.

Thanks Alkaline, but can you share info on which one gives you better results? I am planning to go with Admob, Appnext, Mobile Core(or Start App) for Android and same networks for iOS (iAds instead of Admob)

I think admob generate most revenue as some clicks give 0.01$ but some gives more than $2.5 even depends upon user activity.

Admob does best for me (and most people), mobileCore sometimes does better than Admob, but also somtimes quite a bit worse. StartApp is more stable than that for me though.
Everyone has different experiences depending on type of app/user/location etc, which are all variable factors.

if you want get higher and qiucker revenue from youe app, you can try our network: incentmobi. we can give you 3 times more revenue than traditional ones, and it’s weekly pay.

Try out Supersonic, thats where the pros go… you can find a link on my signature bellow…

I am from the ad network of incentmobi. most of our developers have banners and interstitial ads together.