Admob account upgrade problem

Hi there,
Does anyone experiencing “An error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.” problem while trying to upgrade to new Admob? Any help appreciated.
Best Regards

Yes, same problem here. I asked the support and I got following response:

"I have decided to forward this case to our technical support. As soon as I’ll have more insights I will get back to you. "

still no response, weeks after this mail.

I think it’s possible to create a new google account and link your old admob account to your new google account. then it should be possible to upgrade, but i didn’t try it yet.

Where did you reported the issue (what email address)?
Anyone experiencing the same issue?

To all you guys having the same issue with the admob account upgrade, here is what I’ve received from Google support team (thanks guys for quick response). In my case the problem was of course within the cookies, I just wiped out EVERYTHING from the browser’s cache (and I mean EVERYTHING) and voila, it worked for me (at last!).

Here is Google’s support team response:

Please clear your cache and cookies and try upgrading again. Also ensure that you allow [li]google.com cookies and aren’t using any ad blocking extesnions or software that interferes with iFrames.
[/li]
Please also make sure you have followed all the following steps, as they are crucial to a successful upgrade:

Review new features and changes to learn about the new AdMob and how it’s different from the legacy AdMob.
Read through the instructions on setting up a new AdMob account.
Be mindful that importing your data is a one-time process only. Items with issues will not be imported to the new AdMob account. If you don’t fix them as suggested above, prior to starting the data import, you will have to recreate them in the new account.
Import your legacy AdMob data according to the instructions provided in the link.
Review data import summary to check for details of any data import issues that may have occurred.
Post-data import configuration contains a checklistof items you need to complete after the data import so you can begin using the new AdMob.

Do remember that if you intend to create your New AdMob account using a different Google Account than the one you used for the legacy AdMob account, you will need to link your legacy AdMob account to the new Google Account before you can import your data.

We trust the above answer will provide you with satisfactory insights into the issue.

I also have this problem. I contacted them and got about the same reply as Rixment (clear cookies), but that didn’t solve it for me.
This is the latest email I received (11 days ago):
"Hello,

The technical team are still looking into this error.

It seems there are more publishers affected and they are investigating it, as soon as I have more information, I will contact you again."