Does someone use Ogury Advertisers?

Hello there,

I want to ask you do you know something about Ogury Advertisers? is it worth a try or i should keep adMob?

Ogury

Better stick with admob. If not mistaken, I receive an email from ogury about guarantee ecpm $25 last year, this itself doesn’t sounds right.

Ogury pay an gauranteed 15$ cpm now but their full rate is too low.so there is no much benefit…

So guys, you think that i should stick with admob? :slight_smile:

Hi there!

Ogury is compatible to work alongside any other ad network so we won’t ask you to leave admob. At the moment we have excellent fill rate in the UK, France, and Italy. We will ask to take priority in the waterfall as we pay $15 guaranteed CPM, more than any other ad network. This way, we can maximize your revenue with us. And if we can’t display an advert, we will pass it back to the other ads. This would definitely benefit you more as you would never miss out on your revenue.

Youe eCPM is really 15$? how can it be so high?
And why your website don’t have any documentation or registration? why do I have to book a demo???

Our eCPM is high due to our unique targeted advertising solution. We are partnered with some of the biggest brands in the world such as Nike, SOny, Coca Cola, Chanel, Mercdes, Universal Music etc. These companies aren’t normally found on most mobile ad networks. We’re breaking new ground here and bringing these brands to the right users - people who would be interested in the ads being displayed to them. This is all possible thanks to our unique algorithm. If the ads shown to the users are more relevant, there is higher engagement in turn we can afford to pay you a higher CPM.

We do the demos as our solution is different to any other form of advertising out there. This would benefit you as you gain an understanding as to how it works before you subscribe. This way there’s no confusion.

I applied for the Demo… still don’t understand why you can’t just post you Integration guide so we have an idea what you are talking about.

I have used ogury for about 3 months - here is my experience:

negative:

• the fill rates are very very bad (they are not displayed in dashboard but i think fill rate is about 1% or even less)
    so if you want to use ogury you should only use it beside a big network (like admob or Appodeal.
  • you have to add several permissions such as “read_history_bookmarks” to your app
  • also you have to show a special EULA at beginning of your app - users have to accept this EULA before they see ogury-ads !
    With this EULA users have to agree that ogury reads websites and bookmarks which the users have visited before.
  • ogury ads are then only shown when the USER fits to the ads - so for example when you have 1000 active users per day - maybe only 5 users get shown an ad.
  • also the ads are not showing all the time (even the ad fits to the user) - there are some campaigns - when they are over - no ads are shown !
    (sometimes there were no new campaigns for weeks)
  • also payment process is very difficult - means you are not receiving your money automatically and there is also NO button for “request payment” - instead of this
    YOU have to write an invoice to ogury - then after sending invoice via email you will receive your money within 1 month.
  • also in my case i have used ogury beside admob - i got problems with admob because ALL ads did load very slow -> because of that my interstitial ads from admob did not show between levels, but during levels - and admob disabled this app!

positive:

• you are really getting 15 dollar eCPM (but with a very bad fill rate of maybe <1%)
  • the support is very polite, very fast and very helpful
  • i always received my money which i have earned

Instead of ogury i would recommend you to use Appodeal. As you wrote you are using admob at moment - so you can sync your admob account with
Appodeal and you will earn a lot of more ! Also admob eCPM will increase! I also used admob alone beore - now with Appodeal i am making almost 3 times more revenue as before (with same impressions)!

I have used ogury for about 3 months - here is my experience:

negative:

• the fill rates are very very bad (they are not displayed in dashboard but i think fill rate is about 1% or even less)
    so if you want to use ogury you should only use it beside a big network (like admob).
  • you have to add several permissions such as “read_history_bookmarks” to your app
  • also you have to show a special EULA at beginning of your app - users have to accept this EULA before they see ogury-ads !
    With this EULA users have to agree that ogury reads websites and bookmarks which the users have visited before.
  • ogury ads are then only shown when the USER fits to the ads - so for example when you have 1000 active users per day - maybe only 5 users get shown an ad.
  • also the ads are not showing all the time (even the ad fits to the user) - there are some campaigns - when they are over - no ads are shown !
    (sometimes there were no new campaigns for weeks)
  • also payment process is very difficult - means you are not receiving your money automatically and there is also NO button for “request payment” - instead of this
    YOU have to write an invoice to ogury - then after sending invoice via email you will receive your money within 1 month.
  • also in my case i have used ogury beside admob - i got problems with admob because ALL ads did load very slow -> because of that my interstitial ads from admob did not show between levels, but during levels - and admob disabled this app!

positive:

• you are really getting 15 dollar eCPM (but with a very bad fill rate of maybe <1%)
  • the support is very polite, very fast and very helpful
  • i always received my money which i have earned

Wow, thank god they didn’t even reply to my Demo request.
Thanks for your post, you saved me some wasted time!