Is leadbolt still performing well?

Hey guys,

I want to implement an app wall , and im confused between appbrain , appflood and leadbolt,

can anyone direct me as to how the performance is?

Well, I tried AppFlood recently (though only for 1-2 days and not sure if that is representative) - but the revenue was much lower than I expected (and lower than Leadbolt HTML AppWall).

I show AppBrain as appwall-on-exit so it was not interfering with the other interstitial display of AppWall.

I have seen that Admob Interstitials (full screen) seem to give about the same performance as Leadbolt HTML AppWall as well.

Of those 3, I would go with Leadbolt !
AppFlood is garbage, stay away.
AppBrain is a nice looking appwall and nice SDK and documentation but performs weak.

AppBrain’s app wall sucks bcoz it asks for confirmation from user if he wants to see more apps.
If you want ecpm based full screen ad then admob, leadbolt and airpush(don’t forget to disable alert, dating and landing page ads) should work for you. Also better use mediation for full screen ecpm based ads. You can check what networks are supported by admob and mopub mediation out of the box.

After the above three comes mobilecore which also has ecpm based full screen ads.

Anyone tried Leadbolt’s new SDK? Comments? Interested their new units perform and CPM associated.

Just a small correction, MobileCore is PPD!

They show the stats/reports as eCPM to make it easier to read, but it is PPD. Revenue graph only increases when someone installs, and not incrementally on every view/click.

yup @rottz is right. I wanted to say startapp not mobilecore. startapp has this revenue share thing which should come last for some one looking for in-app ads.

Thank you everyone , appflood has a great website and all , so it seemed THE way to go :slight_smile: so i’m going to implement leadbolt 6.0 at the moment,I’ll let you guys know whats the performance…admob isnt upgrading itself in my case, and they’re saying they wont serve ads in legacy admob after 30th sept, so i guess i’ll give mopub a try for another app , but its docs and integration is so hard to find!

Could you elaborate why AppFlood is a garbage? Is it because of their app wall ads or does it suck in general?

where does it say that admob “wont serve ads in legacy admob after 30th sept”

I have an australian account , so I get the upgrade button , but it doesnt upgrade, just shows a blank page… so when ever i open my “old” admob i get this message , so it depends which country you are from(imo)…

I would like to know this too… Its the first network that I integrated and their stats seem a bit wonky at time.

Have you tried just going to apps.admob.com yourself and signing up for a new account. You should be able to just make a new admob account and then link it to your old admob account.

Can you please clarify what problems you had? I’m from AppFlood, and we are always happy for any feedback on how we could improve our product.

As for your app and adforandroidapps’s, there are a lot of reasons revenue might be lower than expected, including the type of app, integration, and how you allocate your traffic. If you would like to get some support optimizing on AppFlood, let me know by PM or email [email protected]. I also wonder to what extent you took advantage of our controls to maximize your revenue, for example:

Allocating traffic and blocking advertisers
Fixing a low fill rate

We appreciate any specific advice you have for us and would gladly give some extra advice or support to anyone who is interested.

I did , what it does is just show a blank page, even in my dashboard when i click on upgrade , it shows the same old admob… :@

Yes, my leadbolt revenue decreased after new SDK.