Guys,Use facebook audience network.

hey Guys ,so I updated my app on 13th september and I have seen great results.
I have coded my app in a poor way so my app is generating false impressions so the ecpm is also not accurate but My revenue has become double.
Earlier my revenue from admob used to be 100-120$ a day. And now within 2 days,my revenue has increased to 200-250$ and not all people have updated the app so I am guessing it might reach 250-300.Fill rate is 80% and I am backfilling with admob.
Once again,don’t ask me about ecpm since I have coded it in a stupid way which is generating false impressions.

Not sure what your app is, but I can’t believe the 80% fill rate. I use Facebook for quite some time and my average fill rate is between 40% and 60%.
Besides that, Facebook only shows ads to users which are logged into the Facebook app. Therefore I doubt that most apps can double the revenue. My app did not.

Well, I am not working for facebook so there is no reason for me to lie. I am sometimes confused by the attitude of people. I just wanted to give an honest review . I am not saying that hey I created an advertising network and it pays you double. I m not to benefit from facebook audience network neither I am giving you any affiliation link.
But anyways,Here are the screenshots for your satisfaction.
I updated the app on 13th
Earlier ,I was using only admob,and was generating about 100$
Not everyone has updated the app so there are still many impressions of admob and which is generating me money.

Also please not that my impressions are not exactly accurate due to my coding.(I am generating impressions even if the view’s visibility is “gone” ,I will fix it in the update,thus currently it give a false impressions stats and false ecpm stats but you can see the earnings)But anyways ,have a look at the stats ,yourself,there are still 2 hours left so I think facebook earnings for today will reach 200. And not to mention that I earned 65 from admob today ,thus taking the total to more than 250 and hence more than double.

That was good info. Thanks.
BTW you might want to update Apps ASAP, I don’t think adnetworks will forgive invisible ads.

Thanks, it’s Only one app ,will do it soon

I’m not sure why you misinterpreted my post. I never said you are lying.
I just wanted to share my experience because I’m using Facebook much longer than you.
Maybe your audience is completely different, but my app has a much lower fill rate.
I don’t think that all developers will be able to double the revenue.

Thanks for the tip, might have a go at integrating this.

I’m using it in an app with users mostly from tier3 countries. Fill rate is around 60% but better RPM than AdMob. Totally recommended.

Okay,I am sorry for misinterpretation

hey @ankit662003 I am using it from last week but in my account it shows that we have to pass some request threshold ? please see image for more info. when it will be removed any idea ?

. Because my daily request is around 12k and I only get filled around 3k. so sad please give some info if you have.

Does FAN allow interstitials on the start or on the exit? Thanks

For me the limitation lasted a week or a little more if I remember correctly.

Their support told me that it doesn’t depend on actual requests number but on active daily users number.

1. If i am correct, You are only using Banner ads ?
  2. Using some mediation or your own coding to take care ?

Yes,I saw that myself .

Hi. I have a question. How exactly is this Facebook Ad Network working? Integration of SDK in our app, same as Admob and other ad networks?
Would be happy to get some help here…thanks!

Yes. More or less the same.

with the images that ankit662003 have posted what is interesting is with FAN even though the no of clicks is less the earning are great

Is FAN cost per install based or CPM based

with Admob the clicks are more but the revenue is less

Yes the FAN 's way of calculating your revenue is different than CPI/CPM or other conventional methods,I think it depends on number of people the ad has been served to.

Thanks! Can it be used with Admob? Where can we register for it. get SDK etc?