Only Indian Developer open this....

:D:D:D Please share your tips to generate more revenue from ad network by Indian traffic :D:D:D

It depends on what kind of app you have and how many daily active user do your app provideā€¦

try many ad network to see what is best for your app
all apps different

Admob with mediation works fine for me for indian users.

well thanks for your quick response, right now I have a app targeted for Indian user and daily impression around 10k to 13k using FAN with mobilecore. but I need more report to jump on conclusion.

Keep Fan by default followed by admob as backfill for banners.

Admob/mc/appodeal for interstitial.

Hope it helps.

use admob or revmob are the best

FAN and admob are more reputable names, any idea about Indian ad networks like inmobi and vserv.

Has any one tried amazon, flurry.

Inmobi worked like shit to me.
It generates lots of impression for me and very less revenue.

I have stopped them using long back. Was so pissed off and even left few bucks with them as it was below minimum payout. I could have waited and take the money. But it was like with that much traffic I could have made huge with another network. So I left.

are you from india which ad networks do you use,

your apps are for india specific or global

are you from india which ad networks do you use,

your apps are for india specific or global

Global games/apps

If you target india i strongly recommended appodeal with admob. Also if you plan to add splesh ads then use startapp.I also tryed mobilecore,avvocarrot but not work good for me

But choice is yours

gcc has hacking tutorial app on play store.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

See the post of a senior member. You can make out from here how curious he is in knowing and letting others know about others business. Looks like he has got nothing to show what he has got.

Go get some life u moron. deliver something important to this forum rather than posting info about others.

It can be done by any useless fellow like you. It does not suit to someone who boasts dealing with google bots :D:D:D:D

Only morons who post 3rd class content to Google needs to deal with bots. Keep digging. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I know what I have got on Google. I need not to defend it.

If you remember correctly. I had said to launch a high class tutorial site with perfect SEO, not a hacking tutorial app. :D:D:D

Bau Bau Bau grrrrr boohoo oops :D:D:D;);):slight_smile:

Which ad network did you used?

Hi,
success of app depend on its feature and area of interest. If you have unique app and if people find it interesting one, then you will get mouth publicity as well. And any trustrated ad networks will let you earn good money.

Thanks