Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Homebase Widdit

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Want to try it out as well, waiting for new SDK
    Startapp: get paid per install! http://startapp.com/rfkeqwf use this link to get $15 bonus!

2. Likes Tamirfa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    They told me it should be released by tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

New SDK is ready for use!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by appsg View Post
    They told me it should be released by tomorrow.
    Great news everyone!! Our new version of the SDK is ready to use! No more bugs- we fixed them all…
    The EULA is now jumps immediately!!!!
    All you left to do is to join, integrate your apps and then just sit and watch how your revenue is going up day by day!!!!
    Android Homebase Signup | Widdit

Developers who already have our SDK need to download our new version from Widdit.com
    Please contact me for more information.

Tamir Fayershtein- Business Development Manager
    Mail: [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamirfa View Post
    Great news everyone!! Our new version of the SDK is ready to use! No more bugs- we fixed them all…
    The EULA is now jumps immediately!!!!
    All you left to do is to join, integrate your apps and then just sit and watch how your revenue is going up day by day!!!!
    Android Homebase Signup | Widdit

Developers who already have our SDK need to download our new version from Widdit.com
    Please contact me for more information.

Tamir Fayershtein- Business Development Manager
    Mail: [email protected]
    I just tried installing HomeBase on Android 4.3 - EULA was shown immeadiately, but after some hours the HomeBase lockscreen is still not showing on my device.

With the old SDK I managed to get the lockscreen shown, but no unlock icon was visible, so I had to "guess" where to swipe on the screen in order to unlock my device.

Same probloems anyone?
    $5 eCPM Video Ads: Sign up with mobFox if you would like to integrate Video Ads (eCPMs around 5$) in your app!
    Easy-to-integrate SDK - clean, realtime dashboard - highest paying video ad network!

6. Likes A1ka1inE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    I just tried installing HomeBase on Android 4.3 - EULA was shown immeadiately, but after some hours the HomeBase lockscreen is still not showing on my device.

With the old SDK I managed to get the lockscreen shown, but no unlock icon was visible, so I had to "guess" where to swipe on the screen in order to unlock my device.

Same probloems anyone?
    its working good with me on android 4.0 , EULA shows fast and it took like 1 minute to install the lock screen , maybe you have a problem in the internet connection

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Nice,

still waiting for the library wrapper for B4a.
    keep up the good work guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    not sure if anyone noticed while updating their apps with Homebase, google play shows that our app is no more compatible with over 800 devices. Thats a lot.

I believe it mainly becoz of the receivers they are using in their SDK and permissions like READ SMS etc.

After a second look, I noticed the TELEPHONY feature means none of the tablets are supported. I don't understand why homebase needs access to telephony and SMS features when its nothing more than a lock screen?

Anyone seen this?
    Last edited by appsg; 2013-09-26 at 01:54 PM.

10. Likes A1ka1inE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

After a second look, I noticed the TELEPHONY feature means none of the tablets are supported. I don't understand why homebase needs access to telephony and SMS features when its nothing more than a lock screen?

Anyone seen this?
    What is TELEPHONY feature? What permissions are responsible for this feature?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    not sure if anyone noticed while updating their apps with Homebase, google play shows that our app is no more compatible with over 800 devices. Thats a lot.

I believe it mainly becoz of the receivers they are using in their SDK and permissions like READ SMS etc.

Anyone seen this?
    It's because the lock screen needs to show received messages and missed calls. To avoid having unsupported devices, declare your telephony feature like this:

Code:
    <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.telephony" android:required="false"/>

13. Likes A1ka1inE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sometime the actual downloads are measured incorrectly, but not much. I think it is fine

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast