Share your revenues report (ECPM ...ect.) - Let's find the best ad network

Hi,

I know guys, there’s already a category for this type of threads (revenue reports), but it seems to be dead.
and many of members (including me) are wondering what’s the best ad network to monetize our apps, so why don’t we share STATS and NUMBERS ; they define how’s a network is really performing.

if you don’t want to show your earnings or impressions, just share the ECPM, that could be helpful as well.

Note : this is not a thread where you can advertise your network, dont come and say something like : "you gotta try our network, we offer great ecpm …ect "
this is a thread only for real publishers!

Yes, the idea is very good. But you won’t find the best network… Everyone has other countries and other types of apps, so for you the best can be network1, but for my type of apps and countries will be network2.
But we can compare stats, it is no problem:)
I actually have the best ecpm from avocarrot (from my signature) and minimob (but it was banned in GP). They gave me equally about 1,2$ eCPM for interstitials.

I used to use Admob and StartApp but their eCPM is kinda low and Fill-rates not always 100%. Now I have been using Adsota for nearly 3 months
eCPM: 0.9$. They pay me every 30 days no matter how much I earn.
You can find Adsota by googling “ads.appota”

This sentence, lol.