Payment and SDK upgrade airprush

Hi all !
I received an email from the content airpush

We have recently revised our weekly payment program. Now we have in app ads (banner ads) and we are very excited, they are generating excellent CPM and performing very well.

Developers who are stacking with any other ad network’s SDKs will not be eligible for the free weekly payment program. Your account has been converted to the net30 payment method.

You can still participate in the weekly payment program for a fee of 12%.

How to receive the weekly payment without excluding 12% …?
I’m also waiting for the SDK upgrade from airpush. But if, after September 23 the SDK does not launch, what do I do with my old apps?

Weekly Payment normal with income from 200$ per week. May be your income lower than 200?

You have apps that have other SDKs on top of Airpush. Take out the other SDKs and you will be back on weeklies.

" Developers who are stacking with any other ad network’s SDKs will not be eligible for the free weekly payment program. Your account has been converted to the net30 payment method."

What is this for ? Forcing to use only Airpush ?

probably they launch mediation support like admob/mopub mediation. Airpush has been severely impacted by google policy change and they have got a lot to worry about.