AirPush new dashboard messes up

Just checked the Airpush dashboard after their maintenance and was surprised to see that most ad units were disabled.

I had to manually enable the ad units so they will keep generating impressions.
@AirpushNick could you please look into it?

This could potentially be a problem with people with Bundle sdk - what if the units are disabled and then you say they will not be eligible for their profits.

EDIT: My manually enabled ad units reverted to disabled again almost at once. There really is a problem there.

Yeah whats going on, when I log in it wants me to register my information again like im setting up a new account.

ok my account back to normal after filling out the form information.

Hi Anteos,

We made some updates and changes to our framework last night. Are you still having the issue? Can you please PM me your accounts email and I will check.

Thanks

Nick

All stats are ok, all apps enabled so it’s fine now :wink:

Nick, currently the biggest problem is performance. Old dashboard was much faster, this new loading 10s-20s to show our apps,. when changing for example date, again waiting :wink:
It’s nice that you are updating your site and improving services but new dashboard is little heavy, I think :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s OK now. But really slow dashboard.

Hey Ramzixp,

Thanks for the note. Our team is still working on the new dashboard to optimize it, I did share your thoughts with them.

Thanks
Nick