Just Bought Ramzip eBook Package and Auto Translator Tool.

Saw that he still had the $50 special so I jumped on it mainly for autotranslator tool and it is awesome saves me time and money. I can also make my money back from fiverr.com.

The eBook part is in the early stages still so I am sure he will provide new techniques and updates through the website. I see his new eBooks are much much better than his older eBooks. It would be nice if he could provide some sample code as well as not everyone has time to make code from scratch.

Overall his package is good and the auto tool alone is worth atleast $100.

I contacted the guy that is bashing him on the forums, and he never provided me with a single link to anything so he probably is a competitor or possibly it could be Ramzxip pretending to someone else to make a publicity stunt, lol

Well who knows, well I just got in with his TOP3 deal for $50 so there might be more left who knows so jump in while you can.

I am very suprised and thanks for your honest review. Nope, this guy is not me, I am not such crazy to ruin my sales on forum :wink:
For source codes, you are member now, I can probably provide some solutions in one of future updates. You will be informed to your member email. Also If you need to support with something, just pm me or use contact form on the website. We have little closed forum too, there is no enough content on this forum but you can always ask.

Lame attempt to stay at top of forums to sell crappy book.
Guys this moron ramzixp is banned from Play Store. Now he is selling his techniques. Be Careful.

Why do this people here hate you that much ramzixp? Are you the devil :imp:? Hahaha… I’m starting to get tired of so many threads and posts… Everyday I take a look in the forum and there’s nothing more to read besides this confusion…

Some guy have to not like me and creating multi-accounts to start flame, maybe jealous, I don’t know :wink: That’s all, good that people don’t care him :wink: …and people doesn’t hate me, it’s one guy with fresh forum accounts.

This Moron got banned from PlayStore and he is selling people books on how to make money on playstore :).
I don’t hate ramzixp specifically, I hate people scam others like ramzixp, javaExp and many others on this forum.

So why I still haven’t received any reply from the other guy saying he’s giving the ebook away for free?
I don’t know anyone personally on this forum, I will be happy to believe anyone who can proof their claims. At the moment I am start believing you are just flaming ramzixp. Ready to change my mind if I get his ebook from some of you and have a look if it’s a scam or not.

I read the book and reviews only shows how many noobs are here. If you are experienced dev. than you know 90%. If you are a wannabe dev who spams market with shitty games or apps that make sounds then I would recommend you to buy the book. This is section for advertising networks so please don’t bump your topic anymore I think everyone already saw your offer ramz. DroidGenie probably read the book pissed himself and therefore had to make a new topic about it.

When we say true about ramzixp - that he is a scammer - in the same time he give free tools for people only to write a good review. He cant sell anything so he “buy” reviewers. Just like DroidGenie.

DroidGenie sen me the message, which I publish in other thread. He say that this ebook is scam. Now he got autotranslator for free and write good review for that. Autotranslator uses normal Google Play Dashboard SDK + Bing translations. Everyone can do it for free in 5-6 minutes

REMEMBER! RAMZIXP IS CHEATER AND SCAMMER!

I am still waiting his ebook or other his stuff you have that you promised to send… why you didn’t send yet? Hope you are not a cheater too.

Didnt get it free I bought it, I paid $50 for his package which was a steal as translator tool is awesome i dont even need to log into play console the tool uploads for you the translations in seconds.

Also over 300 App and Game source codes worth well over $20,000

These are the apps that got the moron Ramzip banned. Buy that code and get banned :slight_smile:

Managed to read his stuff somehow.

Its for people who just came out of eggshell and wants to make apps and games with poor quality and sooner or later got banned with stupid sounds which may be copyright protected.

I will suggest to newbies that search the great tool GOOGLE and make your own experiences and learn from there rather than from a book created by someone who belongs to one of us.

Looks like jim is pissed off from ramzixp too much :D:D

Did he sell anything crap to you or there is some old connection?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

and after we (with jim) write about ramzixp that he is cheater - droidgenie in 3 hours change his mind and say that it is not shit.
It is not suspicious at all…
RAMZIXP IS CHEATER!

You are a cheater too, that’s for sure.
It’s 2 days now I sent you PM and email to get ramzip ebook but you didn’t even bother to reply.

LOL, WE ALL JUST GET ENOUGH of all this bullshit of moron and cheater and bla bla bla. Let’s change the name of the forum to TALKING BULLSHIT WITH ANDROID. This discussion is totally ridiculous. If ramzixp is really a cheater (which I personally don’t believe, because Google ban people even for no reason ) everyone already noticed. Now stop with this please! Let’s talk about what’s really important.