ASOsecret will close new registrations, it's strongly limited

Registration is closed

Happy buyers:

hahhaa you are a really funny guy, you know? you tried to sell everything in 10 threads but no one want to buy this shit, so you spam all over forum… it is not good my friend.
I was readin your posts and see that you use multiaccounts to write reviews about your own service… no one will buy this shit. first you tell that sell to only 10 people, then change to 20, then to 30, now only 10 people have cheaper, then next 10 have cheaper… you changing price to lower with every step and everybody know that you want to sell it to no limit, because only money count for you

IF METHODS WORK = HE WOULD NOT BE SELLING IT. THINK ABOUT IT! HE IS CHEAT PEOPLE AND WANT TO **** US!

AND DONT SPAM WITH 10000 THREADS! WE KNOW THAT YOUR FRIENDS AND WRITE REVIEWS FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE MULTIACCOUNTS!

Yeah, I have many accounts with almost 2000 posts or 1000 posts, if you don’t like it, just don’t reply, you opened account 1 post to flame me, I don’t care you because you are nobody :wink:

Opinions and reviews here from people with old history, reputation and big post counter:
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/25147-asosecret-aso-monetization-knowledge-tools-description-title-autotranslator.html

Anybody serious in building his earning should make use of it. Very relevant and updated. I am already making use of it. Ask people who have tried the ASO not those who have no idea what is being sold because they never saw what is inside the material.
P.S. All white hat techniques are there. So you know what to choose as per your requirement.

You are quite wrong. If you check the reviewers, they are people with long participation in forums. Even I got more than a year in this forum.

You see, the content of the site is good. The translator alone is something worth the money of 70-100 USD. I bought it mins ago and I am already amazed at the possibilities, especially since in the past I never translated my descriptions because it was a nuisance to copy-paste so many times.
I am not interested in blackhat, so I can ignore that part, but there are way more than that in the site. The ebook is something worth reading for sure.

You can have your opinion of course. No-one forces you to buy it. But I feel like it is worth some money for the knowledge (and the auto-translator!). The downloads should see a boost and the revenue, too. I am hoping it will help me because I am on a fresh start and I can use all the help that I can get.

I know for Fact People who are selling this crap are banned from PlayStore. Buy this crap and use the practices to get banned from PlayStore.

Exactly!
ramzixp is the cheater and well known spammer! Just read his earlier comments. If someone search for some time you can see his other accounts.

The same people is always writing reviews.
just think - would you be writing reviews so loong even if it would work? NO! they are his friends mostly

DONT BUY THIS SHIT! IT IS WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!

ALL METHODS ARE THE SAME, NOTHING NEW!

The translator tool is actually working, and I’m using it to speed up uploading similar apps with different content :wink:
Calling the ebooks part a cheat goes much too far. There is information which is really helpful for a newbies, and even experienced dev like me can find there some facts, that I did not knew previously.

I just bought this service and just manage to use the auto translator tools,

42 language in just under 2 minutes of setting up, things couldn’t go any faster than this for a serious app empire. I can testify that manually translate your app is very tiring and tedious process that in long run can render your mind tired and even can make you gone mental, I have been doing this manual translation for more than 2 years, and this tool seriously like a godsend and can fasten your business process significantly, you guys should seriously consider this service from ramzixp.

regards

I bought it too, autotranslator is mega tool, I have so many live wallpapers and translating them manualy was ass pain. I knew many things from his website but I found couple new and I see them first time, it’s not cheat. Nice stuff on his website, I think you shouldn’t listen to some idiots who are just jealous.

And for sure you are not related with ramzixp… You are multiaccount or his friend. Just look at http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/search.php?searchid=537772 and see poosts of ramzi and of radioturk. they are the same guys! They even talk the same style like “bump” and other language errors

Everyone who write here are just reviewers which ramzixp buy

I am still waiting his ebook or other his stuff you have that you promised to send… why you didn’t send yet? Hope you are not a cheater too.

Ehh :wink: he dissapeared, so people buy it from legit place :smiley:

TOP3 - discount code to get if for $50, one place (3/3) left
TOP75 - discount code to get it for $70, 0/3
TOP90 - discount code to get it for $90, 0/3
TOP100 - discount code to get it for $100 0/10
If one of codes not works, choose next, you late for cheaper
So how many people can buy it? Just 15 people more, after this limit, registration will be closed forever and website focused for old members only.

Top3 just finished

you dont say smething about your multiaccounts? Oooh…
Hahahaha you write some time ago that registration is for only next 24 hours. 24 hours go and you even font have 5 people… You cheat again!
Take your website and put it in your ass.
EVERYONE KNOW YOU ARE CHEATER!

And extra news - netx people write to me that your service suck balls:
"Hi magyya,

I was thinking into buying ramzixp translator. I bought a method from him in the past year and it was not good as he promises.
Can you please send me the translator? I dont want to waste more money into him.

Regards," send by byivan

Why the **** you keep posting other people messages to you instead of sending the stuff you promised? If you are right in your claim the people who you send the stuff to will help to prove your claims.
The fact that you keep ignoring me and not send anything makes you look like a cheat yourself.

Why people should to listen to some stupid freak? :expressionless:

Reviews of my service from this forum, my “multiaccounts oO”, sorry guys for quote you, just do not reply^^:

14 access left - after this time, registration over forever

Who would want to buy from a Moron who got banned from PlayStore?

@jim, u need this:

Everyone gets banned, even for no reason at all. Just wait your time will come as well.