Airpush Scam Me Over 5K $

That true. [b]Airpush Scam [/b]

My mobile site revenue increase same with my webmaster report. They said that “suspicious fraudulent activity”.
I sent all my analyst system screenshot to your support. Today they blocked my account without any answer.
That’s scam!

Hi there.

It sounds like something flagged our automated fraud system. Can you please PM me your accounts email address and I will investigate further for you.

Thanks
Airpush Nick

Somehow seems that you can’t have a peek in the downloads (or views in a webpage) because the super automated fraud system will ban you…

I sent 2 email to supporter but they ignore, i received nothing and banned my account.
My website have over 50K visitors/day with great geos (70% from US) and almost using mobile and tablet

I am sorry to hear your issue. Please PM me your accounts email and I can investigate.

Nick

my account still blocked. need resolve this problem and return my money asap. Everyone need leave this scam network!

Your assigned account manager has reached out to you and explained the issues with your account. There was no scam here.

Nick

my account was be blocked. support not response. i lost over 5000$ revenue from my airpush mobile ads. That’s not scam?

Your account was blocked because your site had pirated / copyrighted content. Your assigned account manager Namrata had reached out. Please check your email and discuss with her.

Thanks!

Nick

My website is not streaming website. we don’t host any movies or copyright digital assets on my server.
We just find and embed content from various sources.

Why your ads network approved my website and i help your network earn more revenue but after that you blocked my account then give more reason as “suspicious fraudulent activity” and now is “copyright digital assets”.
That is foul action of your network to scam users. Your network get revenue from my website and must return my money!

Doesn’t matter if it is hosted on your site or not.
There is no scam here.
I know your account manager is in discussion with you, she will be able to assist further.

Thanks!

Nick

Have many reasons if your network want to block one account but this network approve app and publishers help them earn more money then they will suspend publisher account before payment release with thousands dollars.

Hey nick isn’t it look like scam to you…Why are you approving apps with pirated content in the first place and earning some $ and then banning accounts…Its your fault approving apps and banning…If you want legit apps then first check for the content…Don’t ban after you taken all money of others…

The truth is they knows all new apps is legit or not but they ignore it. They wait when apps taken more money then will suspend publisher account before payment release.
Airpush network is pirate and scammer! They can block publisher account but must return your money. I burn my ass to earn money for them now they pirate all of my money!

Hey nick what happened…Reply to my question ?

He was using Mobile web sites, which automatically have the traffic turned on (meaning we don’t have to review the links or sites to start getting ad traffic).
Our team then reviewed the sites and determined it was copyrighted content and then banned the account. He started earning in July, so he wasn’t even close to be paid.

Nick

They suspend my account with thousands dollars before payment release about 10 days.

Its August 27 now, so its not 10 days before your ‘supposed’ payment date. And Actually, you joined July 17th, so that payment date was not correct. You would have not been paid until October 15th.

Airpush Nick

Your network pirate all of my money now you said i must stop? This is f*ck scam network. I will report this problem on some developers and publishers forums.

Nothing was pirated because you broke our terms of service with using copyrighted content.
Nick