Why so many advertising mobileCore ???

hi
Saw in this forum every 3 person in this forum adevertising mobileCore ??
Why ??
The ecpm is high??
I will testing it and i will predict that no 2$ ecpm that have and no 5$ ecpm or more!!
I will testing now 10 ecpm and now applovin is the best with 0.5-1.7$ ecpm

Ecpm flunctuates but in total mC is reliable choice. Simply noone has had a complaint from them.
Only problem is a rather slow support system but you won’t be needing support often with them.
I recommend mobilecore, it has been good for me, but it is cpi so might be different for others.
How is applovin? What units are giving you these ecpms?

I’m using Mobilecore with interstitials, so far i’m happy (and being more than a year already) but being honest MC referral program is one the most well paid out there so that’s why you will see a lot of people trying to catch the attention… and that’s funny because I haven’t made a penny with the referral of MC so far

have more than 70k Impressions a day but now applovin drop now from 1$+ to 0.3-0.7$ wtf its now to days that give me 0.5$ for ecpm wtf i have one game that have more than 50k Impressions but the ecpm is 0.3-0.7$.
But the other games from me have only 1-10k Impressions a day but they have a very good ecpm 1$+ ecpm ???
Confused ??!!Looks like they dont like when somone have more than 50k Impressions for one game than they drop the ecpm 50% down !!

It doesn’t work like that way…if you have more impressions use mediation or different networks it will increase you revenue…If you use only one network then user prompted for the same ad every time he opens the app…use more than one or mediation

so like .heyzap ??

I see lot of immaturity here and people suggesting to use many ad networks. I would highly recommend not using any adnetworks other than:

1. Admob
  2. Facebook Audience Network
  3. Twitter (ad network not as mediation).

A number of ad networks got apps banned on Google Play. This includes companies like AppLovin (All the apps that used AppLovin Got banned once on Google Play due to claimed Bug in AppLovin SDK. No not one app, every app that used AppLovin), Heyzap (I believe its HeyZap but i might have got the name wrong).

Be careful in What adnetworks you use. 10% or 5% increase is not worth risking your whole business.

HeyZap will got apps banned on Google Play? That’s horrible, I just want to integrate heyzap mediation into my apps… Do you have any examples for this?

Of course he doesn’t have any example… he isn’t even sure about the Network name.

I think he use only those 3 networks…What about mobileCore i am using since i started making apps and never had any issue…i am using Heyzap with admob and FAN …didn’t got any suspicious activity… Previously with admob i get 0.40$ eCpm for banners and 1$ eCpm for Interstitials with Heyzap i am getting 1.5-2$ eCpm for banners and 3-5$ eCpm for Interstitials…

because it is one of the most stable and good networks in the market

Is their support ok? I had difficulties implementing them, documentation is not very clear at least for me.

hi
i testing now mobilecore and saw they only pay for
What is mobileCore’s business model (or: how do I earn money)?
CPI (Cost Per Install). You get paid for every advertising app your user installs and opens.

no ecpm ??

They actually generate an ecpm based on the views and installs delivered.

Hey Nokia Dev, please add me on skype,I want to know more about monetisation . Please give me your skype or add me on skype
Here is my skype facebook:ankit.ishu.7

looks like i dont become no money in mobile core ??
more than 1k impressions and no ecpm 0.0$ :frowning: what happend ??

Hey Rayleigh give it a time…mobileCore don’t show earning for 2-3 days in start I don’t know why…wait at least 10-15 days…

Guys,

Mobile Core is a good option. But one of the reasons they are a good option is that they tend to ‘fix’ the numbers. I wrote about it long ago:
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/16714-ecpm-we-being-fooled-yes-we.html

There eCPM is good because they take off a large part of the impressions. Still, they are not bad. They show good results and have good support. But if you are thinking ‘why are they so successful?’ - that’s definitely one of the reasons.

If you want to compare them to others - always compare revenue and not eCPM.

I also promote mobilecore but since Jan1 they have gone down. i need to fix my signature. May be something for useful, my android channel :smiley:

hmm i dont now why it show very very low impressions :frowning:
Other ads network from me are very good the imperessions :frowning:
But now i confused why the ecpm is dropp from 1.5 to 0.4$ lol
Yesterday was good but now not good ecpm