ASOsecret - ASO/Monetization Knowledge, tools and Description&Title Autotranslator

I want to introduce new new site, connected with my old ebook from this forum. Where you can find:

Description and Title - AutoTranslate tool for Google Play Console
Features:
-works on every device and operating system
-you can type your description and title, push translate and update, your application will be updated with new languages
-using bing translate for unlimited applications + Google Play Console API, so it’s fully legal
-can manage multiple Google Play accounts
-documentation guaranteed
You can save 30 minutes - 1 hour by using automatic translate tool. If you have more applications, this tool can be great idea for you.

This tool is only for all new buyers! Old ebook buyers have access to lessons and old ebook materials+content or new stuff updates without this tool.

Lesson 1 - Monetization
-why I need ASO and what is this
-creating good descriptions and titles
-translations, why to use it?
-graphics ASO, how to make it
-Google Plus One as ASO tool
-using SEO techniques; blogger, microsites and wordpress and boost your application
-force 5 star rating, how to make it and not get ban in Google Play
-collection of simple ASO tricks

Lesson 2 - Monetization
-what kind of ad I should to use in my application? Nowadays, mediation is necessary
-ad types and the biggest representatives
-how to monetize widget and live wallpaper

Lesson 3 - Download tips & tricks
-category Booster
-downloads incrementator, new method, not used before. Only 4 people knows about it.
-new House Ads Method – keep your users forever
-how Google Play ranking works
-do not use CPI!

Lesson 4 - Avoid Google Bans
-Avoid Ban in Google Play Store and create new account
-Additional tips to avoid bans
-tunnel your connection

Lesson 5 - Bad Apps Niche
-What is bad app?

Lesson 6 - ASO and developer tools
-Analytics tools!
-Alternative stores

Addon:
-short tips
-old ebook + additional content

Systems:
Push Notification Ads system (GCM) with documentation
Email Newsletter System with documentation - you can use it inside android application. I described in my ebook how to use mailing to your android users and not get ban in Google Play. Fully legal.

App Icon Creators
3x different app icon generators to open in Adobe Photoshop
1000x vector app icons; png, jpg, psd, ai

Apps:
ecommerce shop for android
ringtones application x2
html5 soccer game
weather app
task cleaner
flappy bird
android wallpaper app x2
flashlight
wordpress application to put your blog into app (no webview!)
quiz application with admin panel
photo puzzle game
chat application

Guaranteed:
-updates each week, remote control system for your apps and ads on Sunday (for all old buyers also)
-new articles, tips and tricks each week (for every buyer)

In ViP full access package you have also
-1 hour / month of ASO consulting via Skype
-Secret Circle - mini forum for consulting and exchange your experience
-autotranslate tool for google play

asosecret.com

About old Ebook + Additional content still in Package:

I prepared new ebook with my 4 years knowledge. Discovered many ASO techniques and monetization methods. Never scared ban again, tested black hat, made over 400 small and simple applications and several bigger projects. I want to share my experience and knowledge with you to help you in your Android moneymaking. You may ask why I want to share it and not make money myself? Good question but the answer is the size of Google Play market, number of devices, applications and people who are using Android every day. I think that there is a place for everyone and my publication change nothing. Ok, we can start ebook but remember, you have to have some little development knowledge!
My current earnings from android apps: some $400-$500/day for last one year. In the past I had even better stats. Made this publication for additional cash and to help people

I want to introduce you the “Pure Knowledge - make money with Android” ebook to help you in monetization and ASO.

Table of contents
Introduction and about the author
Chapter 1: ASO
-what is ASO
-application description and title
-translations, why to use it?
-graphics aso is also important
-google +1 as ASO method
-how to force 5 star rating and not get banned
-before publish SEO, free blogger technique
-wordpress can boost your application in 2 ways! Ping!
-microsite, the best way to collect users
-collection of 12 ASO tips and tricks for your application

Chapter 2: Monetization
-ad types and the biggest representatives
-what kind of ad should I use
-mediation, custom solution with priority and remote control
-how to monetize widget and live wallpaper

Chapter 3: Downloads tricks and tips!
-category booster, how to bust your downloads
-downloads incrementator, new method, not used before. (Metcalfe’s Law in your app business, unlimited downloads possible)
-new House Ads method - not used before to keep your users forever
-how Google ranks your application, main factors

Chapter 4: Bans
-how to create new Google Play account and keep it live when you was banned in the past
-additional tips to avoid bans when you was banned in the past

Chapter 5: Bad Apps
-what is bad app
-the most profitable kind of bad apps and some titles

Chapter 6: Prepare to changes
-what will happen in the industry in next 1-2 years?
-what we should to do

For experienced developers, some methods can be known but couple ASO, house ads solutions and downloads incrementator are fresh and new for everyone.

I want to deliver good and rich content concentrated in one place.
Price is small for knowledge like this. Forum have many beginners who do not know about ASO methods, tricks and tips, blackhat, “whitehat” and getting downloads in Google Play without spending cash in CPI companys.

You will get for free source code with 700mb size, additional free content is worth more than $300, source are from chupamobile, codecanyon or different services:

Systems:
Push Notification Ads system (GCM) with documentation
Email Newsletter System with documentation - you can use it inside android application. I described in my ebook how to use mailing to your android users and not get ban in Google Play. Fully legal.

App Icon Creators
3x different app icon generators to open in Adobe Photoshop
1000x vector app icons; png, jpg, psd, ai

Apps:
ecommerce shop for android
ringtones application x2
html5 soccer game
weather app
task cleaner
flappy bird
android wallpaper app x2
flashlight
wordpress application to put your blog into app (no webview!)
quiz application with admin panel
photo puzzle game
chat application

Go to site> asosecret.com
Membership account>
Membership Registration>
Choose your plan>

Plans:
VIP Full Access - $150
contains: ebook old version + source codes/ wordpress site access + autotranslate tool + 1h/month ASO consulting via Skype + micro forum access Secret Circle

VIP Ebook Only - $100
contains: ebook old version + source codes/ wordpress site access

ViP Autotranslate Only - $100
contains: auto-translate tool

ViP Consulting StandAlone - $20
contains: 1 hours ASO consulting

VIP OLD Members - $0
contains: everything without autotranslate tool(yet), required code, for people who bough ebook

Price for MMWA members, limited offer for first 30 people:

$150 for VIP Full Access Package:

1. Go to site and membership account
  2. Choose Full Access Plan
  3. You can pay via paypal and get instant access

All old ebook buyers, have full access to lessons and old ebook version+additional content but this is version without autotranslate tool.
You can mail me and get access code. All old buyers can get also discount for autotranslate tool, to get code mail me Your plan is VIP old buyers.

If somebody scared this membership account, you can still buy ebook+additional content+autotranslate directly, just PM me :wink:

The same content like in ebook + some new stuff. This translation automatic tool is great, really saving time. I have LWP apps and translating it in console is boring ;/ Nice job! The website is ugly, looks like cucumber but content is good. Thanks to give possibility to download old ebook in pdf or additional stuff.

Gr8 to hear it :wink: I think that auto translating tool is useless if you have 1-5 apps but many people have more with wallpapers, ringtones, fonts, LWP, etc. It’s easier to translate it with “one click”.

How it’s really works? People sended me some translator for $10 and told that is cheaper but there is not translator what is connecting to your google play console!

1. Add translator in your API in Google Play Console - we don’t request any login/password!
  2. Provide API key in translator settings and it’s configured!
  3. Paste your description/title in English or your other national language
  4. Click Translate and tool will translate it into all languages in Google Play Console
  5. Click Start Upload and thanks to Google Play Console API, tool will add all languages to your app automaticaly and save your app!

*It is not manual tool, there is not manual things! All is automatic. Copy&paste from google translate is over! Tool will make it for you automaticaly in 15 seconds!

Many people ask me on PM where is ebook with source code! It’s still possible but via my site!
When you buy “ebook only” package, you have access:
-old ebook in pdf + all source code materials
-ebook in wordpress form - couple new things and updates each week guaranteed
PRICE IS THE SAME AS OLD EBOOK!

You can still buy it easily using paypal:

Go to site> asosecret.com
Membership account>
Membership Registration>
Choose your plan>

Plans:
VIP Full Access - $150
contains: ebook old version + source codes/ wordpress site access + autotranslate tool + 1h/month ASO consulting via Skype + micro forum access Secret Circle

VIP Ebook Only - $100
contains: ebook old version + source codes/ wordpress site access

ViP Autotranslate Only - $100
contains: auto-translate tool

ViP Consulting StandAlone - $20
contains: 1 hours ASO consulting

VIP OLD Members - $0
contains: everything without autotranslate tool(yet), required code, for people who bough ebook

Payments are fixed, they were broken as many people saw. Sorry for this :wink:

wow ramzi is back in business. the content is super useful. already making use of it now. highly recommend to spend some money in it, if u want to. u won’t be disappointed.

Well … what happened is I took the full access package and I only got the time to use the translation tool, its the most useful thing I ever used. I translated my all apps to all languages in less than 20 minutes. also the what we have here is a 4 years knowledge from ramzixp << one of the most successful indie developers in the forum.

highly recommend to own this, its extremely useful for every indie developer.

LOL, I don’t ever expected that javaexp will buy something my oO, great to see it :smiley:

With this, discount code for 10 first people with full acces and some 50% cash back for javaexp and akour:

1. Buy Access > Buy Membership
  2. Choose VIP Full Access $150
  3. Type discount code TOP10
  4. Price will be reduced to $100
  5. Continue shoping with paypal :wink:

Offer limited to first 10 codes, hurry up

OH well JavaExp got banned from every store and doing shady businesses these days :slight_smile:

I have just finished reading the content, so here what I say about it:

First of all, I am an android developer with 3 years experience. That is why I will divide it into two categories:

a) newbies
I highly recommend you to buy it, of course, if you can. You will get most of the information in the wesite with experience in couple years, but it is better if you get them now. It will help you a lot. I remember, first several months of my development I was earning near to 0, probably it will help you avoid it. Especially now, when it is really hard to get ranked in GP, big apps get all the downloads. And the app source codes will help you to learn android development by looking on a working project.

b) developers with experience
If you have over 2 years of experience, you probably know most of the stuff, but still you will get some new information that can boost your apps. In my case, I am already planning to use 2 of the suggestions from the book in my next apps.

Don’t know about autotranslator, haven’t used it yet, but if it works, then it is great :slight_smile:

If somebody scared this membership account or can’t use it, you can still buy ebook+additional content+autotranslate directly in download version for just $100(price limited to 10 people), just PM me :wink:

Hi guys, just another review from another happy customer. I bought both the ebook and the tool. The information in the ebook will make you a lot. The translate tool will save you many hours, especially if you release a lot of apps. Highly recommended product

Only if I had all this knowledge when I started 3 years ago !!

Like me, it’s long time process, sadly ;/ If I had all my knowledge couple years ago, I would finish my android development with couple milions :stuck_out_tongue: but we need to still fight when it’s possible.

Bonus code to get full access for $100 is still possible

1. Choose Buy Access
  2. Choose Buy Membership
  3. Plan VIP FULL ACCESS
  4. Type discount code TOP10
  5. It’s limited only to first fresh 10 people

Old ebook buyers can contact me to get access for free.

We found some source code package, 100+ source codes:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/4hw5n5.jpg

It’s currently on our forum to download free for all VIP full access members :wink: Enjoy the code

DISCOUNT CODE FOR FULL ACCESS for 10 limited people is TOP10 and price will be reduced to $100

Discount code TOP10 - $100 promotion

6/10 SOLD :wink: Hurry up if you want buy it for $100 but not for $150

bump! 7/10 with discount code for each new member! :slight_smile:

Translation tool sounds great, how can I get a discount code and where can I buy the book?

Today man, I am sorry that you cannot buy it now because we have break on the site (workin on layout and new content, with freezone also).

Oke I check the website later, thanks.

Another moron Selling crap here.

If the code is worth anything, the author will be doing apps with that code and not selling the code. Its just commonsense people.