Airpush Offline and their banner ads Offline too?

I just noticed that airpush interface is currently offline.

The message on their website when you try to login to their interface:

We’re doing a schduled maintenance!
Please check back in 45 minutes

I tried implementing their SDK with banner ads today. I see absolutely no banner ads in my app. The Log reports this error,

I/InAppSDK(294): Status Code: 200
I/InAppSDK(294): Info sent: 1
I/InAppSDK(294): Status Code: 200
I/AirpushMraid(294): Ad json:{“status”:204,“message”:“ADS Not Available”}
I/AirpushMraid(294): No banner type present in response.

is it just me or everyone?

Their banners offline from yesterday.

Me too, even their example application doesn’t work

I think they are doing some changes regarding the new SDK release

Continuous offline?

It’s been more than two hours …

That explains the low earnings!!

yes the revenue is very low because of their fault

ohh so that’s why my apps crash when i installed it with airpush? :confused:

oh come on airpush and starapp, when will you release your new SDK >.<

The worst part is when they do it without informing you. Scheduled maintenance? C’mon, can’t you send a email about it?

Airpush is still now showing ads :frowning:

Guys, for what it’s worth, our banner network is performing beautifully :-). I’m an engineer on the team, so I tend to spend a lot of time making sure it works nicely. In addition, we love to communicate our (sparing) downtime, as well, because we know how important that communication is. When we’re down, money is not being made. No one likes that, so we try to do it as rarely as possible.

Feel free to check us out at AppBucks :: DeveloperSignup. PM me, reply to this thread, or hit me up on skype at apshoemaker, if you need anything.

Thanks!

Paul

are you getting paid per post/email. Every where I go, I just see your posts. Have received at least 3 emails on SDK in couple of days. Slow it a bit man. No need to push so much. Quality will always attract the best.

Hi Developers,

I know we (the MOBARIO Team) have been active on this forum in the past weeks. We are only trying to spread the word that there are good alternatives and furthermore, our SDK is compatible to the Air Push & Start.App SDK’s.

Our SDK is compliant to the new Google Policies.

We offer a very competitive promotion to developers that join in the coming week! $75 for the 1st 1500 new users, after that, US = $0.05 & non-US = $0.01.
We pay on Net15 terms and for developers that earn $500/day we pay weekly.

We have 24/7 customer support via our developer’s email, live chats, phone, and more.
Don’t hesitate to come to our website where a live representative can chat with you and help you with all your question.

Check out our product on YouTube; Try our Demo App; or test our SDKon one of your apps.

Mobario allows users to multi task on their phone/tablet with additional programs (news, FB, Twitter, Games, and more).
A true UX :slight_smile:

Always here to assist,

Mobario_Man

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/2614-mobario-everything-you-wanted-know.html

im not having any issues with my banners. getting 94% fillrate too for both my apps.

Hi everyone. I am new developer working on first game application. I was thinking of using airpush but now with new policy wanted to ask if its still a good solution.
If push ads are not allowed then can i make enough money with airpush with interstitials and banners or is admob better?
Is there even any ad solution left out of app (airpush/startapp/mobario/pingjam/homebase/etc’)?

There are many banner+interstitial providers out there. It just depends what sort of traffic you have.

As for out of app solutions, there is PingJam, AppWiz, Homebase and Mobario so far. StartApp and AirPush are both about to release new SDKs and StartApp have already confirmed they’re keeping PPD, which I would guess means something out-of-app.

Can someone confirm if their airpush banner ads are down?

Yes, I’ve never got a single Airpush banner this month.

We really need to get a good mediation going through mopub since airpush is so unreliable