Monetize Mexico

Hello people
I have a game that is going well in Mexico (and getting good results too in other Latin American countries). 60% of my audience is from Mexico, I’m getting 400~600 downloads daily in total. I reached the top 16 free word game category in Mexico, and that explains my success in that beautiful country :)… Otherwise, I need some advices in how to monetize better this situation. I’m using heyzap with a combination of chartboost, applovin and unity ads(interstitials every 3 game over screens and rewarded videos to earn coins) . Also I have a interstitial of appnext in game launch. Unfortunately I had a good number of impressions but a few clicks and almost nothing of installations. My in app purchases start to do well, but I am making almost 0 money from ads. Is that normal? How can I do it better? Any advice would be great. Thank you so much!

Hi HighwayMobile,

It sounds like you are getting poor earnings from your ad due to using networks that only pay on installations or conversions on the ads. I would like to suggest trying out a network that pays based on impressions of the ads. At Airpush our ads pay based on impressions with the CPM being calculated from clicks and engagement on the ads and the country of the users. Check out our ad type demo site here at Airpush Publisher Demo.

Shoot me a message to chat further.
Cheers!
Airpush Nick

Hi Nick Tank you for your suggestion, but I already tried Airpush and did not like the format of the ad’s. Anyway, thank you for replying.
Good luck.

Cherrs!

Att
Raphael Lopes

Try admob banner? Or you could shows video interstitial instead.

Hey,

I understand the problem you are going through. We have been there at some point and from my experience I could tell you a right Ad Network is very important for publishing as well as advertising. You should try Affle.com, from my experience I can assure you revenues from installs, clicks, impressions. The above said Ad Network is very efficient with their campaigns and have had an experience of working with one of the best brands with best results. For more info, shoot me a message wherein I can give you the specifics.

Are you serious?! That´s a very deceiving answer Nick, basically you pay per click and engagement like everybody… It´s like saying to an employee: “Yeah, we will pay you a fixed hourly rate that depends on how much you sell”

Hey HighwayMobile,

You are more than welcome to check out AppGrade ad-formats.

We developed a Rewarded Offer Wall that generates really high eCPMs to our partners. I think it could be great complementary feature to the rewarded videos you are already using.

I would be happy to further elaborate via Skype, feel free to add me - Tal.Harcabi

Cheers,
Tal

I have a game app with users mostly from Latin America too, and Appodeal has pretty good results imo:

appo_mexico.jpg

BeFruit

Thanks for sharing. For how long are you using appodeal? I heard bad things about them… I would be affraid to use it…

Hi HighwayMobile,

Sounds like you’re getting low CPMs because your inventory isn’t preforming well. Since the networks you use are all performance based, typically the user must install the promoted app or click on the link in order for you to generate revenue. I would suggest trying Aerserv, we’re a leading mediation and monetization platform with a speciality in video. Some things that differentiate us is that we offer all branded ads and pay on CPM. Our advertisers consist of large fortune 500 companies and large CPG brands. Additionally we pay on CPM, not CPC/CPI/CPCV.

We too have rewarded video and currently support over 35+ ad networks on our platform. Easily test new networks by integrating via S2S. We support all the large networks such as: MoPub, Admob, InMobi, Millennial Media and many more.

Feel free to create a free account here: https://www.aerserv.com/

or email or ping me directly if you have any questions

[email protected]
philiptse85 - skype

Thanks

I’m using it since a couple of months and until now I got paid in time (1 week for wire transfer). Like said on other topics, the stats of the dashboard are little weird but since I win at least twice more money than with admob I don’t really care :smiley: