Multiple Google Play accounts with family member names?

I search forum but cant find answer for this - did someone here have two or more developer accounts at family member names? So different name, different gmail, admob, apps, everything. But access to all accounts will be from same IP. Can Google connect all this accounts as same person? I dont know why, all accounts will have different person as owner. Thanks

Yes, Google can connect all these accounts to the same person. If there will be some problems, they can demand some ID document to proof but they usualy want additional utility bill what have to be unique for every person. IP, localization are the same.

If you can proof and explain all the accounts belong to different people, I don’t see a problem. However, if all the accounts are published with same apps using same pc, then I am not sure.

Apps are similar, but all have different package names. It’s same niche but different sub-niches. I already have two accounts, one at my name and other with my sisters name. We receive Admob payments over a year without any problems, two bank accounts at different banks. But I need one more account, I will not use Admob there maybe Mobilecore with some ad network. Third account will be at my fathers name.

If you are not breaking Google Policy, there shoudn’t be any problem. Please note, that one banned account can be hammer ban for all your apps and accounts. You have to proof that your accounts belongs to different persons. Google can ask you for documents when suspend your accounts.

Just use different ips with each account and you won’t have any problem. I have more than 15 accounts with fake names without any problem.

I have documents for all accounts, actually for all owners, that isnt a problem. IP is a problem, I have static IP. Maybe proxy is solution. Arkanian did you use proxy?

Can’t be proxy i guess, google does not like common proxy and if you come to think about it many others will use them for illegal or not purposes. I also wonder , I am interested as well.

Can be the same IP, many people works in coworking offices but you have to be able to proof your accounts when Google suspend it and ask for documents.

Google does not link IP

Fundev are you sure?

Yes, I use proxies :slight_smile:

Same IP is OK
Same PC is OK
Same Address is OK

Should be different Browser
Should be different Name with Credit Card

Same IP is ok

Ok thanks!

I think if we use same surname they may caught us. But not sure:confused:

Ip dont matter, keystore dont matter, name and address dont matter, what matters is a NEW PC for each account only logged in to that gmail account.

My last 6 android accounts all have same name, same address, same ip, I just use a diferent VMware Setup for each account. Each time an account goes down, I tell Paypal I lost my Business Debit card and they ship me another and voila make new account with new debit card. 2 accounts went down and still have 4 Active accounts now with 2 accounts going on a year now and 2 new fresh ones about a month old now. All same ip, same address, same name, only diference is I use a unique VMware station setup for each account. All apps i make on my main desktop then transfer to each vmware station for upload so making apps on same pc is also not an issue.

Interesting. Would you please elaborate on the following:

1. What OS are you using in the vm’s ?
  2. Do you have vm and host on same ip?
  3. Are all the vm’s on the same os?
  4. Do you have an account on the host as well?
  5. Any kind of particular care over browser, plugins and addons used, etc?
    Sorry for the many questions but somehow you seem to be more right with your opinion in this thread and i consider you a member of the forum that got credibility.

Thanks

DroidGenie that is ok but I have real persons for each account, so I can use different names and I can prove that accounts with documents. Now I have 3 accounts, fresh one is approved, I will upload apps to that new one these days.

Which documents are you talking about?