InMobi experience

Who worked with InMobi? Can you tell me about this ad. Maybe some statisticks or screenshots of revenue?)
How is work their support? I didnt get any answer now( Also, I cannot how I can to add payoneer account to InMobi payment(I dont have swift code).
Thank you!

Seems like Inmobi is a fraud. After reading through this Inmobi blocked me, anyone have the same experience? - Page 6, I never want to try them.

yup, on MMWA I came to know about inmobi but when I tried them:
their approval system is flawed. Their support sucks. Their stats don’t get updated. Ads don’t get served.

In short, just ignore them.

Im trying them but the experience isnt good for now. The fill rate is appalling, like 3%-8%, and my audience is US and EU mostly. I think Ill just drop them.

So, I had an issue with their integration. Had to find their support via a convoluted manner, but I cannot find the link again. So I cannot find a resolution to my issue.

Guess, best to avoid them… :slight_smile:

My fill rate is still very low, around 2.5%. But the eCPM is so far good for the ads that get served: $2.72

For filling India and Asian traffic they are good. I like InMobi, Airpush, Vserv for Asian traffic.
I saw yesterday Inmobi made a press release about new ‘Smart Ads’ product which seems interesting and I will try them soon.

How do you contact them for support?

I get the following error:

Could not find class ‘com.inmobi.commons.internal.ThinICE$b’, referenced from method com.inmobi.commons.internal.ThinICE.a

They have a lot of feature phone media buyers, but this was like 6 months ago.

Is their website up?