Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Make Android and iOS apps with no coding MAKE THAT MONEY....

Hey guys I found this cool website where you can make unlimited apps and Games for iOS and Android and Amazon and Windows Mobile for only $29 a month which is very good price, especially since u can make your money back on just 1 game. I can easily make like 10 games a day and copy each game to a diferent platform like iOS and Windows. Also if you do not have an iOS dev account they will upload your app for you which is frikken awesome in my book.

Appsmoment is name of the company so check them out here.

AppsMoment: Builder Application | Develop Iphone App | Ipad Publishing | App Maker android

This is a good way to get into iOS apps with no coding and you can use a PC as well and also upload to apple store on a PC as well.

They have over 30 game templates you can quickly reskin and over 200 app templates. You can even build from scratch a template using html.

You can make these types of apps:

Android
    iOS
    Windows Mobile
    HTML5
    www.magicgenieapps.com

Make apps with no coding required

2. Likes NokiaDev liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Did you see templates?:| These apps are sooooo ugly

I wouldn't try service where 16000 devs have the same code That can generate HUUUGE hammer bans :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post

I wouldn't try service where 16000 devs have the same code That can generate HUUUGE hammer bans :P
    Ill be using it for iOS apps since I dont have a mac and test out windows apps as well. Do you mention Sensor Tower, App Annie and google trends in your eBook? The ASO course I took suggested google trends, Sensortower and appannie for keyword research. I also have KeywordXtreme which is a nice powerful tool.
    www.magicgenieapps.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

You know they also inflate the stats too to make them look cool :P
    www.magicgenieapps.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    Ill be using it for iOS apps since I dont have a mac and test out windows apps as well. Do you mention Sensor Tower, App Annie and google trends in your eBook? The ASO course I took suggested google trends, Sensortower and appannie for keyword research. I also have KeywordXtreme which is a nice powerful tool.
    I have info about appbrain, flurry and appanie, sensortower is interesting good idea to make more analyzing tutorials in next update. I focused on SEO+ASO(descriptions, images(couple tricks, for example, images from GP are indexed by Google Images, so good idea to make filenames with keywords), categories, keywords, titles, dev names

----
    Yes, 16 devs is not true but there can be a problem in Google Play with hammer bans. Apple and Windows haven't problem with this, only Google have stupid bot what can analyze your source code.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    I have info about appbrain, flurry and appanie, sensortower is interesting good idea to make more analyzing tutorials in next update. I focused on SEO+ASO(descriptions, images(couple tricks, for example, images from GP are indexed by Google Images, so good idea to make filenames with keywords), categories, keywords, titles, dev names

----
    Yes, 16 devs is not true but there can be a problem in Google Play with hammer bans. Apple and Windows haven't problem with this, only Google have stupid bot what can analyze your source code.
    you can load up keywords in package name as well. i made a cart game and in my package name i put mario.kart as part of package name and when you search mario kart on google my app is part of the searches.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nner.kart.game
    www.magicgenieapps.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    you can load up keywords in package name as well. i made a cart game and in my package name i put mario.kart as part of package name and when you search mario kart on google my app is part of the searches.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nner.kart.game
    Haha, is it reskinned "panda run" from chupa, if yes expect ban^^? BTW. your package name is too long, apkandy name is not necessary, mario can be reason of ban but good booster, game....hmm I don't know if necessary, from one side yes because users are looking for game but this word have so many competitors, cart and kart.
    I will suggest you if you can, to use two words packages, in the past I had "antivirus.antivirus" but they deleted it because app had impact to ads in 3d party apps. Why shorter? Because your ASO power is distracted to more words.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Haha, is it reskinned "panda run" from chupa, if yes expect ban^^? BTW. your package name is too long, apkandy name is not necessary, mario can be reason of ban but good booster, game....hmm I don't know if necessary, from one side yes because users are looking for game but this word have so many competitors, cart and kart.
    I will suggest you if you can, to use two words packages, in the past I had "antivirus.antivirus" but they deleted it because app had impact to ads in 3d party apps. Why shorter? Because your ASO power is distracted to more words.
    It is bought liscense while back i have 5 reskinned games they been up for awhile no problems so far. I see tons of these games up tofumedia has same skin game and his game has 2 million installs.

Are you the guy that puts the flashlight apps into the live wallpapers section? 2 weeks ago top 5 new free apps in live wallpapers were flashlight apps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    It is bought liscense while back i have 5 reskinned games they been up for awhile no problems so far. I see tons of these games up tofumedia has same skin game and his game has 2 million installs.

Are you the guy that puts the flashlight apps into the live wallpapers section? 2 weeks ago top 5 new free apps in live wallpapers were flashlight apps.
    Nope, I have more serious applicatations Not making shit apps like in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    images from GP are indexed by Google Images, so good idea to make filenames with keywords
    Where did u get info about it? Any proves?
    Want to start making real money? Read my ebook first!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast