Make Android and iOS apps with no coding MAKE THAT MONEY....

Hey guys I found this cool website where you can make unlimited apps and Games for iOS and Android and Amazon and Windows Mobile for only $29 a month which is very good price, especially since u can make your money back on just 1 game. I can easily make like 10 games a day and copy each game to a diferent platform like iOS and Windows. Also if you do not have an iOS dev account they will upload your app for you which is frikken awesome in my book.

Appsmoment is name of the company so check them out here.

AppsMoment: Builder Application | Develop Iphone App | Ipad Publishing | App Maker android

This is a good way to get into iOS apps with no coding and you can use a PC as well and also upload to apple store on a PC as well.

They have over 30 game templates you can quickly reskin and over 200 app templates. You can even build from scratch a template using html.

You can make these types of apps:

Android
iOS
Windows Mobile
HTML5

Did you see templates?:expressionless: These apps are sooooo ugly:)

I wouldn’t try service where 16000 devs have the same code :slight_smile: That can generate HUUUGE hammer bans :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill be using it for iOS apps since I dont have a mac and test out windows apps as well. Do you mention Sensor Tower, App Annie and google trends in your eBook? The ASO course I took suggested google trends, Sensortower and appannie for keyword research. I also have KeywordXtreme which is a nice powerful tool.

You know they also inflate the stats too to make them look cool :stuck_out_tongue:

I have info about appbrain, flurry and appanie, sensortower is interesting :wink: good idea to make more analyzing tutorials in next update. I focused on SEO+ASO(descriptions, images(couple tricks, for example, images from GP are indexed by Google Images, so good idea to make filenames with keywords), categories, keywords, titles, dev names

Yes, 16 devs is not true :wink: but there can be a problem in Google Play with hammer bans. Apple and Windows haven’t problem with this, only Google have stupid bot what can analyze your source code.

you can load up keywords in package name as well. i made a cart game and in my package name i put mario.kart as part of package name and when you search mario kart on google my app is part of the searches.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=apkandy.monkey.cart.jungle.run.mario.runner.kart.game

Haha, is it reskinned “panda run” from chupa, if yes expect ban^^? BTW. your package name is too long, apkandy name is not necessary, mario can be reason of ban but good booster, game…hmm I don’t know if necessary, from one side yes because users are looking for game but this word have so many competitors, cart and kart.
I will suggest you if you can, to use two words packages, in the past I had “antivirus.antivirus” but they deleted it because app had impact to ads in 3d party apps. Why shorter? Because your ASO power is distracted to more words.

It is bought liscense while back i have 5 reskinned games they been up for awhile no problems so far. I see tons of these games up tofumedia has same skin game and his game has 2 million installs.

Are you the guy that puts the flashlight apps into the live wallpapers section? 2 weeks ago top 5 new free apps in live wallpapers were flashlight apps.

Nope, I have more serious applicatations :wink: Not making shit apps like in the past.

Where did u get info about it? Any proves?

How did you get a nice picture for reskin?

I found my big apps in Google Images on app name.

1. I don’t think that anyone search for apps in Google Images
  2. When you publish images to GP, they change your file names. You can’t see uploaded file name anywhere on GP site with apps. New names are generated when you upload images and only you see your original image names. If you would be right - in GP app page you should be able to see your file name in the page source. That is not true. If you have some proves - show us

They change image names only from outside but inside, they are link to yours images. Yes, nobody looks into google images when trying to find your app but Google Images is connected to big google and big google is connected to google play, so why to no have file names with your keyword? It’s 10 seconds work for better indexing :expressionless:

screenshots with file names containing app name was a trick mentioned in your book only :smiley:

This is little trick :wink: but why to not add it, it’s little 10 seconds and can improve indexing in Google database for bots, lol :smiley: If you can put your keywords everywhere where is it possible^^ Even keywords in comments posted by users are improving ranking oO

Yep. It is not a big work and maybe we can do it. but i still think that this is not important and has no influence. In google images there are only images from 3rd party markets and they are there only because of app name, not screens names for sure

Does google scan our screenshots to see if they match any other popular apps/games like Reverse image search?

Are you working in Google? :slight_smile: You don’t know what is in their database. Couple months ago I had some bigger app 500k downloads and it was in Google Images, click on “go to site” redirected to Google Play. Google Images is connected to Google Search and Google Play. Database is similar, they are not double their records, it’s nonsense economic. If they indexed app, records are the same :wink: Maybe there is not direct connection to google play from images but there is direct connection with Google Search and Google Play :wink:

For sure, Google Bot is scanning screenshots to find if you published banned application :wink: Similar images is no problem for them.