Direct Offer Ad Networks (CPA) - list

There is a lot information about normal ad networks(blind networks) but not so many about CPA/direct offers, maybe we can build some list?

My:
-yeahmobi (china)
-mundomedia (canada)
-sponsormob (eu)
-mobpartner (eu)

any more?

I need currently some 10<>20 ad networks with direct offers, where I can know how much I have for user action, wants to build application/system like ayet-studios with their cash pirate and something like this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapcash.tapcash
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapporo
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.earnworld.offercash

User make action, earn for example 50 coins and after 5000 coins, he can cashout $5 via paypal :wink:

What do you think about this kind of app? Can be much more profitable than others?

Adscendmedia is good and sometimes clicksmob will have good offers

there are many analogous apps of this kind on GP. Accoding to my research, there are almost 150 apps including cash reward/ free gift card reward etc. The amount of offers are essential, however, the quality and the price of offers are also very important, you should think abt it.

from my experience, you should try ADXMI, they have many good offers and good service.

Maybe there are many apps like this but I think that only 50-100k active users can make some $500-$1000/day with this model. Mostly they pays $5 for 5000 points, in yeahmobi minimum offer is $0,20 so you have $20-$5 profit from 1 user. I understand that not so many people will make this 5000 points. I saw ranking in one of these apps and monthly top “clickers” earned some $20-$25 and many, many users below payment limit. Top users ever made $700, with minimum offer from yeahmobi, it can be $2100 clean profit for top 10 users. I think the main income is for many users who gets only $5 :wink:

Thanks for mentioning us! Adscend Media is great fit for this kind of traffic and have paid our publishers over 40 million dollars, many of them using similar models. I also want to mention we have an API where you can just pull these offers automatically based on category, country, geolocation, device, etc. automatically which will return links/performance/creatives/etc. information in the response. So, you can build a system to auto-filter through our apps via API and set offers that meet your criteria live. It significantly simplifies working with offers.

In addition, we currently have 2500 offers in our platform that accept this kind of traffic.

hi ernestofndz can you hear about BlackFox performance Network.BlackFox develop a free sdk which run adds on your app
and I’m not talking about boring banner popups but ads that appear in a game like sense asking the user to “scratch there screen” to unlock a prize.BlackFox also provides traffic to mobile apps and websites.If you want more detail add me on skype.You can visit our website for compnay info Blackfox Performance Network

i am waiting for your response
Regards
Ihtisham Khalil**
Blackfox Inc. – Business Development Executive
Email:[email protected]

hi ernestofndz can you hear about BlackFox performance Network.BlackFox develop a free sdk which run adds on your app
and I’m not talking about boring banner popups but ads that appear in a game like sense asking the user to “scratch there screen” to unlock a prize.BlackFox also provides traffic to mobile apps and websites.If you want more detail add me on skype.You can visit our website for compnay info Blackfox Performance Network

i am waiting for your response
Regards
Ihtisham Khalil**
Blackfox Inc. – Business Development Executive
Email:[email protected]

Lol :confused:

which area are you planing to publish????????.jpg check this out,bro. this is the revenue of a cash reward app using different ad networks’ platform(ad form is offerwall). it might help.

hi Chrisyela we are plannig to publish worldwide

Hey, this is just about areas? adxmi is offering better fill rate than others? what is the reason of that revenue comparing to others?

I guess you are looking for offerwall !! Many network provides this but repeated offers from almost everyone :frowning: And we cannot mediate as well since it will duplicate it. More over, more than 200 similar apps in the market targeting globally or country wise. So may be you can think about something else. I already thought of doing it and after my research i dropped the plan. Just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

FYI,this is a monthly revenue report. it’s not really about the area, mostly about the offers for offerwall, it’s about if you can get exclusive offers for your users. like Greeky said that many networks provide repeated offers for users, so when you can provide something different for them, they’ll be curious and interested to choose those offers, right? you know the pic is just for refference, there are many facts will influence the revenue of an app.

We have an offer wall & also an API to use for mediating. We pass back the package name so that removing duplicates is easy.

What are all the networks are your mediation partner? Can you PM more details?

Sorry, I realize my post is a bit confusing. We provide the API so you can mediate yourself with any partners who also provide package names. Then, you can simply program multiple APIs to pull the highest paying version of duplicate offers. We have a few publishers who do this already. I am not 100% sure which of our competitors pass back the package name.

Hi guys,

At Babanetwork we offer great ads for our publishers - in app, mobile content, video, etc.
Check us out here.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] or add me on Skype: nagmish to know more.

-A.