What mobile advertising company do you recommend for my android application?

Well, as many will be in the same as me, the update Google policy is to force me to remove startapp of my applications. My problem is, what other advertising provider I can use? (with AdMob, which I also use).
I was reading this forum, and started to use AdBuddiz (promised a CPM of U $ s10). It combeniente? What do you recommend me?

StartApp are still going to run a PPD model, they just haven’t finished the SDK yet (12th is release date I believe).

There’s also PingJam. Link in my signature for details on that and a bonus.

AirPush claim to have something big up their sleeve, but no release date confirmed yet.

If you have the new Admob you can now use their interstitials! They perform very well on most of my apps and games.

AppNext and mobileCore are good bets too with their full screen based ads.

The above is the crux of ad networks as of now. Ignore eveythiing else (at least for apps). For indie games, ChartBoost and RevMob should be good.

Hello DutyFree-
Nice to meet you!

I was reading here about you looking for ad networks-
I am sure you have heard about Appwiz by now- so we do PPD and in App- our SDK is 100% compliant with new Google Policy.
You can e mail me directly for more info [email protected] also add me on Skype anni-appwiz
or you can join us here appwiz.com
We have unbeatable PPD rates!

Have a nice weekend!

Anni

hey appwiz, how come you are google compliant. Your website says the sdk has icon and push ads.

pingjam looks good, they say adbuddiz? someone has been helpful?. I can use adbuddiz + Admob + pingjam? I’m new at this (actually I have a few months already), and the idea of ​​this post is to know what you recommend (to better monetize my apps) people with more experience than me. Many Thanks to all who responded, and follow!

Hello Javaexp,

We were working full time so we can launch our SDK 1.4.9 - 100% compliant with Google policy, that’s why it took us a little longer to update our site, and this will be updated within the next few days, just note that our SDK v1.4.9 has no Icon Ads,No Icon drop, No Push notif and No Book Mark- still working PPD.

Let me know if you need any other info!

Enjoy your Friday
Anni

Problem with Pingjam is how do you justify the outgoing call permission to users?

I would say Pingjam works best with apps that already do tasks associated with phone features. If, for example, you have a game, most of your users would probably not appreciate having ads served to them with their calls.

Hey, just for your info, AdBuddiz has always been Google compliant. We have never proposed home screen icons or notifications, so you are safe with us :wink: By the way, we only focus on high paying campaigns and we work hard to bring the highest revenues to our partners. Feel free to ping me if you have any questions about our service.

News Flash: MOBARIO is the ONLY out-of-app monetization SDK that follows the new Google Developer’s Policy!

Hi Fellow Developer,

The new MOBARIO SDK allows Developers to make money on their current app AND On-Top of their App!!! (View our video: MOBARIO for Android Developers)

REALLY?! How does that work?!

Well, since MOBARIO is an On-Top app, we allow Developers to make double the money they would until now. Developers can keep working with their preferred monetization network and MOBARIO.

Are you EXCITED yet?! There is more!!

At the end, we want your users to enjoy as well!
What does the user get out of all this:
Enhanced mobile experience to stay connected to social networks and content
A personalized media bar on top of any other app
Interact effortless with friends and content, at all times

Now about our PROMOTION!!!
MOBARIO is offering a limited time PROMOTION of $75 to developers that implement our SDK (Register Now!) and bring 1000 new users! (For any additional users from the USA you will earn $0.05 and from the rest of the world $0.01)

About MOBARIO’s stats: Our Click Rate is 29%, Our Conversion Rate is 12%-18%, and YES our eCPM is up to $22!!!

So what are you waiting for?! In less than 5 minutes you can have an additional revenue stream without disrupting your current one.

And if you haven’t heard already, MOBARIO follows all the new Google Developer Policies.

You can find us on Skype with our username: Mobario_Support
Or, write us an email to [email protected]

Sincerely,
Your Dedicated MOBARIO Team

Sign-Up Now to get your Bonus TODAY!!

El-ad Sela
SDK: http://www.mobario.com
Google Play: http://bit.ly/getmobarioapp
Twitter: @mobario
Questions: [email protected]
Media Kit: http://bit.ly/mobariomediakit

NO. Mobario is not the “ONLY” out of app SDK still compliant with the update policy.
There is Pingjam, Appwiz, StartApp (12th Sept) and other networks are about to release updated SDKs.

Please stop with this over the top promotion with outright lies about eCPM too. No ad network could EVER deliver a $22 eCPM.

I’m sorry that you never experienced $22 eCPM. A true pity :frowning:
And which other app, except Mobario offers Multi Tasking?!

Hey…whether you heard about Wildon Media. Theyprovide mobile adsin a satisfactory way by introducing new innovations and plans.
Well…Let me also know about other advertisers:).

Hey, I know it’s been a year for this thread. just curious if you still having problem with your campaign? so, which ad company works best for you ? thanks for sharing.