Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eyebrows about their romantic relationship

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    is it the story of those gays in Seattle??? Or am I wrong? I remember that story, and it's a good example of people who can make fun in any situation By the way, to my mind they have perfect relationship!
    The name’s JOE NYAGGAH. I am a tireless seeker of knowledge, occassional purveyor of wisdom and also, coincidentally, a graphic designer.
    philosophy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow, I live in Seattle!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoscript View Post
    wow, I live in Seattle!
    hey, buddy, soon I will go to Seattle, could you recommend some places where I should go?) I would like to travel around this city, so, advise me please some places

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluminatis View Post
    hey, buddy, soon I will go to Seattle, could you recommend some places where I should go?) I would like to travel around this city, so, advise me please some places
    buddy, personally I know some places, however, these places are intended for gays or people of LGBT motion, but don't even pay attention to this, because there are some places that must be visited, I'm talking about Massage by Ari. It's a professional masseur that will make you an unforgettable massage (I don't mean intimacy). Also, there is Hotel Monaco that will surprise you by affordable prices All in all, you could read additional information in the article "Seattle Gay Pride", where are listed places among which you will be able to find a suitable one

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muller21Wr View Post
    buddy, personally I know some places, however, these places are intended for gays or people of LGBT motion, but don't even pay attention to this, because there are some places that must be visited, I'm talking about Massage by Ari. It's a professional masseur that will make you an unforgettable massage (I don't mean intimacy). Also, there is Hotel Monaco that will surprise you by affordable prices All in all, you could read additional information in the article "Seattle Gay Pride", where are listed places among which you will be able to find a suitable one
    wow, I live in Seattle and have never heard about these places... Especially I was surprised that these are places for gays...