Adsota (by Appota) - Boost mobile app's install & revenue

Adsota by Appota is a leading global programmatic mobile ad platform. Our proprietary technology uses intelligent algorithms to put the right ads in front of the right mobile users so that performance advertisers and brands maximize ROI and publishers boost revenue.

Specializing in driving installs and maximizing mobile app/game monetization

Interstitial ads (full screen)
Interstitial ads is our top petrformer. With 10% CTR or higher, you should take advantage of this to generate best eCPMs

Banner Ads
Standard mobile banner ads provide advertisers significant scale to deliver their marketing message.
Highly flexible and easy to develop, banner ads can be used for a wide variety of advertisers including lead generation, retargeting, brand building, or app download.

Video Ads
Video ads are gaining popularity in the mobile industry as they generate high eCPMs and receive positive user feedback.
By filling the whole screen, Video ads engage users. With our prefetching technology the ad is served smoothly without any loading time.

Offer Wall
Offer Wall is incredibly versatile ad type. It’s unique design yields top results and the highest conversion rates out there!

Flexible Display
No matter what your users’ app orientation is, Adsota will help you to fill it right.

Do you have high eCPM for SEA traffic?

Yes, we have high eCPM for SEA than admob, which is about $0.5-0.9

What about your payment policy? Im using Chartboost

Minimum = $500
Period = 15 day
on 15th of month you reached 500$, Adsota transfers money
If not, transfer on 30th
Transfer after confirming email (invoice for companies)
Recceive money during a week

Has been with Adsota for 2 months and I’m impressed with Adsota eCPM. Keep it up!

lol it’s your multi account adsota oO

If something is good, I tell people that it is good.
Please tell me more about how you reached your conclusion?

Thank you,

Minimum $500??? Why is this? You only support wire transfer payments?

What eCPM do you have and where your visitors come from?. Also can you please tell the ad units that you use?

eCPM: $0.3-$0.5. Most of my visitors came from South-east Asia countries like Thai, Lao, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc.
I am using both Banner and Interstitial (full-screen).

Don’t worry about the $500 because on 30th of everymonth, we transfer money to you no matter how much your apps make.
We support Paypal.

Hi
I registered but it wanted me to print forms sign, and send by mail to the address.
Is there any easy way?

This is scam page ?

If the 30th of the month do not reach the payment threshold, they must wait months or so ???