Android emulator/simulators for testing (with Tablet support)

Hello,
Please suggest some good android simulators which supports all the pixel density with tablets feature as well. I am using Windows platform.
I would not mind paid versions as well. so please recommend some paid/free simulators.

I have tried YouWave, Bluestacks and they do not give the fair idea of resolutions and all settings point to same density.
Moreover they do not support tablet displays. So please exclude them.

Thanks in advance.

Genymotion should be the best. You can try the free version first in case.

Thanks for the info.

Want to know that how android system distinguish between smart phones and tablets?
Is it the screensize or some system property which reveal the device type?

I want to support tablets as well and no clue how to make sure that device is smartphone or tablet.
Based on the device type, i want to call the appropriate layout.

Please share some info on this.

genymotion It’s even easier to use and offers lots more features.Easy to install, easy to run, user-friendly interface. Perfectly integrates into your development environment thanks to Eclipse and Android Studio plugins.Control powerful sensors to test features on your app. Genymotion uses x86 architecture virtualization, making it much more efficient!In a rush? Need to test your app on all major devices available on the market? In just three clicks, your device is ready to use.

yeah, genymotion probably one of the best emulator around.