Receive 50$ for every developer you refer to SUPERSONIC!

Supersonic is excited to announce the new and improved REFERRAL PROGRAM 2.0!

An easy and risk-free to make money simply by referring your developer friends. Become a [b]SUPERSONIC Ambassador[/b] and receive $50 to your paypal account for every developer you refer that starts running campaigns on our platform. As a cherry on top- you can also motivate your developer friends with a $120 BONUS that they can use to promote their app on our platform. It’s a win-win for all!

Our ambassadors asked, and we listened! The Referral Program 2.0 includes fresh assets with two new banner sets and an improved landing page as well as automated e-mails to check in and motivate inactive referrals.

PM me if you’d like to receive an exclusive guide with tips on how to make the most $$$ out of our Referral Program!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Share the love. Make a profit!

*** Ambassadors will be entered in our upcoming contest with prizes up for grab like: iPhone 6, GoPro 3 or a $1000 cash prize. :cool:

It’s very strange… I have more than 10 invited friends and i didn’t get any $. I can’t believe that anyone got even 1k imps… Be aware!

Hi mmmkkksss,

Feel free to message me your email and I can check that real quick for you.
However, a few ambassadors really didn’t see some of their referrals convert which is why we created automated emails to remind and motivate the developers to start running campaigns with us so they’d convert into 50$ for Ambassadors and receive their 120$.

Hope to see your referrals activate so you can get your commission as soon as possible!!